Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True color of Mars... blue atmosphere like ours

Amazing pictures, Andrew.

I was in awe of them when I first saw them too DT. Here's another one that shows footage taken by Neil Armstrong when he was there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkGTJEK0...r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOOBxiU-Z...re=related

... and there's more goodies in the Relevant Videos section in Youtube in both the above URLs.

I know it has been a near proven fact that they never went to the moon, but looking into it further in recent times, I've realized that something else occured.

What I now firmly believe occured was that they did go there, but all the footage we were shown on TV back then was false. It was staged here on earth somewhere, and the supposed astronauts walking around in their spacesuits were actors. So they used taxpayers money to fund it and showed them and the world a B-grade Hollywood movie in return. All the while keeping all the knowledge and real footage to themselves. What I'm now suspicious about is why the heck they have suddenly released all this to the public? They would NOT have released this stuff if it weren't for a good reason. Nobody has forced them to nor was any of this footage leaked by insiders or stolen from NASA. They're up to something... I have no doubt about that, and I have a reasonable idea of what it is but I prefer not to over speculate until I've acquired more proof.

Keeping in mind that there are also a lot of amatures with powerful but small state of the art telescopes who are also taking their own pictures and videos of the moon as well. I looked up one of the models almost a year ago that a distributor was selling in the States and it cost around 2 grand for the basic model and about 4 grand for the slightly larger but more powerful Meade telescope. With the more powerful unit you can view the the Moon on a clear night as though you were about 1,000 foot off its surface. It's really that powerful and from memory the smaller unit that is excellent has a focal length of 14" an the other about 16". Fully microprocessor controlled movement and inbuilt GPS with massive memory from storing your positions.

Here's one guy who went up in an aeroplane on a clear night and used one such unit to take these pics/vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOOBxiU-Z...re=related

So perhaps this is another reason why NASA have started to come clean? They may fear the fallout that will occur soon from the public once they all realize what they've done and are still up to.

The old saying still holds true and always will; you can't hide the truth forever.

And if all that wasn't enough have a load of this one. It's a url to a site that has recently release a new film that contains never-before-seen footage of the Moon and ufos. What's amazing is the opening scene of the trailer (of which there is 5 parts, when one finishes the next one starts loading automatically) that shows a high res TRUE color clear picture taken of the moon by an orbiting telescope. The angle of the scope to the moon was such that it captured a well lit portion of the moon that CANNOT ever be seen from Earth... ie while the moon was new, quartered or half when veiwed from earth. IOW, the telescope was NOT positioned in between the Earth and Moon, it was viewing the moon at an offset angle to waht we do. Thereby being able to capure a lit part of the moon when we here on Earth see it waned or new. I hope that makes sense. What's important is that it viewed a large LIT part of the moon that is ALWAYS out of oursight no matter what phase the Moon's in. Have a look and see what's on a portion the dark side of the moon that is lit during the right times of the month:

http://www.theufomovie.com/Trailer.html

Water and vegitation!!

Truly unbelievable but real.

Yes Andrew,

Richard and I both believe what you say about us going to the moon but the videos released being phony. I mean, it makes sense to me.

Guess time will tell as to why we are being slowly leaked the real stuff.

Stew said it was pink in MTAC.

He wrote of his feet sinking into the sand,, and the atmosphere was breathable, but intolerable

But Stew told me a long time back that Mars, DURING COLONIZATION, was a blue-skyed planet. Maldek was a green-skyed world!!!

So Stew also claims to have been on Mars does he? Maldek too? He also claims to have been at Jesus's crusification stealing a voil of his blood if my memory serves me.

I had unadultered steaming hot sex with the draconian tooth fairy and her mother near the Crab Nebulu in the year 3,436AD after gaining access to the same time machine that timeported Stewart to the crusification. But I never told anyone about it because unlike Stewart, I toil for my living.

It is not often in this life that one stumbles upon a bullshit-artist that spins yarns of this proportion as Stewart continually does. It's equally as rare to find people so gullable and so idiotic as to even remotely entertain such notions as having any form of truth or substance to them. It is no wonder that Stewart seeks them out because such fodder would make stealing their money from them as easy as taking candy from a baby.

The means of the method in Stewart's madness is for qualifying the 'easy pickings'. What a lying greedy lazy and disgustingly shameful pig of a man he is. He is lower than the gutter-rats who steal off the weak and old at gunpoint because they at least don't lie about how low an act they stoop to in obtaining their immoral living.

His feet sank into the Martian sand... what a comedian.

Andrew, you simply dislike Stew. It's fine, it's fine.

What's to like?