Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'UFO Sighting' In Auckland
Mystery surrounds an apparent unidentified flying object seen in the skies above Auckland's Viaduct Basin. Sunday News has obtained footage of the object - spotted flying at speed over the waterfront in broad daylight. We have sent the image to the Civil Aviation Authority and the Ministry of Defence - both of which have been unable to identify it. The sighting has also been referred to the world's foremost UFO expert, American Dr Bruce Maccabee - who works with the Roswell UFO Museum. Roswell, New Mexico, is the site of a reported UFO crash in 1947, during a spate of hundreds of "flying saucer" reports in America. The American airforce issued an official release confirming the discovery of a "flying disc" but quickly changed their story after the government became involved - leading to cover-up claims. The object photographed at the Viaduct Basin was flying above the industrial tank farm in the mid-morning sun last October. It was taken by well-known photographer Richard Simpson who was completing an assignment for a magazine feature. "It was travelling extremely fast. In fact I'd have to say definitely faster than a bird," Simpson told Sunday News.

"If it was clearly a bird we'd say, `Nah it's a bird' and forget it. The way it came into the frame, it was that fast moving, it was a lucky grab." Art director Duncan Lucas, who was working with Simpson, decided it needed further investigation. He was unable to explain it even after bringing the image up to a higher resolution. "I'd like an explanation. I don't know what it is," Lucas said. "Personally I'm not a UFO believer, I remain unconvinced either way. "I don't know if it's a pod of little green men - but I'd like to know what was flying around that day. "It is a real mystery." Simpson and Lucas brought the image to Sunday News' attention after reclaiming the film following the magazine's closure. 

View: Full Article | Source: Stuff.co.nz

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vie...p?id=74339

Jeez... I didn't even know about this!  LOL!! :D

Stewart has said there is a "Lemuria Rising" ritual being performed in NZ at the moment, so perhaps the sightings are part of an increased interdimensional/paranormal/astral activity on these small islands... :)  The energy of this country has changed markedly over the past cople of months, so we'll see what is being prepared.

[color="blue"]They told me yesterday that they are looking for a one girl there. I am wondering now who could be this person :think:
[/color]
[color="blue"]Eh, did you know that Fiji islands were used for rituals or black masses how it was stated in historical documents from 19th century.[/color]

That’s interesting that they are having "Lemuria Rising" ritual in NZ right now. The UFO in the story was filmed last October. It sounds like something has been going on for awhile out there.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3733...60,00.html

Attached Files Image(s)

Haha! :P

That is interesting about Fiji.  I only spent a brief time there (less than 2 hours I think) for a plane stopover from LA to NZ, but I felt a very strange and deep sexual Magick frequency.  It was hidden, and extremely powerful, but I felt that there were also deeper energies, locations, and artifacts there which had not come to light as yet.  I felt somewhat healed from this energy too, because of the potency.  It was a neutral poewr, though I imagne it is very popular for Illuminati/black magick rituals too.  I "saw" a large crystal stargate inscribed within a stone cylindar that had other crystals and gems embedded in it.  It was very ancient, and from pre-reptilian Lemurian days I think: it felt like it was sent there by Aliens for some interdimensional purpose.

I don't think they'll find me. :D  I am very proficient at camouflage of all different kinds. lol

[color="blue"]
Hehe :big grin: the pleasure is all mine [/color][color="blue"]

It seems to me that you saw many things only in 2 hours there. There are many reasons why Illuminati like these places for ritual magick purposes. And Native people on these islands have a strong knowledge and experiences with occult sciences.
Their shamans can be very powerful and dangerous, but there are techniques for protection and and counter-attack if necessary, too.
[/color][color="blue"]Hm, you should take the picture of the large crystal stargate...[/color][color="blue"]
So, no coincidence at all that you, interdimensional traveler, found technology build by aliens for interdimensional traveling. Hm... I have feeling like I heard similar story before.
Maybe it is related to something from your simultaneous existences.
[/color][color="blue"]

You can try, but you can't hide... your beauty --- your main weakness in your camouflage tactics[/color]
[color="blue"]
Though, I didn't know that you have a Chameleon frequency.
[/color]

Interesting that you say chameleon frequency!  I used to call myslf a chameleon, because i could blend my energy into my surroundings to fit with many people.  I think it is part of certain Monarch prorammig, and good for politicians, diplomats, actors, ambassadors, and spies. :D  Yes, the energy of this crystal stargate felt  connected to other experiences.  It is part of a large chain/web of gates around the Earth, that are linked in with my current lifeline, and lifelines on Atlantis.  There is a specific group that are placed around the Pacfic Rim, because it is the 'spine' of the Earth, and thus relates to kundalini potential that can be activated.

Incidently I believe the current activation of Pacific Rim volcanoes and Earthquake zones is related to artificial Kundalini activations, which brings into multidimensional/interdimensional/astral energies, affects timelines, and gives enhanced creative power to rituals.  That is probably why the Lemuria Rising ceremony has been in NZ, which also gets the first dawn: to elevate this energy for a reptilian Core frequency imprinted on the Earth.  Also, NZ is the end of the 'spine' relating to the Reptilian brain stem, which is where our core God-Mind connection lies, so taking control of that would be extremely important for the Illuminati.  It is no coincidence then that NZ is sometimes called "Godzone", and the Maori name (Aoteroa) means Land of the Shimmering White Light.  Christ Consciousness is activated with kundalini Rising, so Lemuria Rising is to enhance the power of the Reptilian brainstem over the Human emotional mentality, create a cataclysmic "End TImes" scenario, and bring in the "Christ figure" for the NWR.  It is all part of the plan. ;)

Lol:  I can always put mud on my face and twigs in my hair.  I will be mistaken for a Tree sprite, and only dogs, cats, and children will believe I'm real. :D

Quote:Interesting that you say chameleon frequency!  I used to call myslf a chameleon, because i could blend my energy into my surroundings to fit with many people.

As you know, I see many things. Maybe I can feel your thoughts sometimes.

Quote:Yes, the energy of this crystal stargate felt  connected to other experiences.  It is part of a large chain/web of gates around the Earth, that are linked in with my current lifeline, and lifelines on Atlantis.  There is a specific group that are placed around the Pacfic Rim, because it is the 'spine' of the Earth, and thus relates to kundalini potential that can be activated.
Do you feel activation of your Kundalini energy?

Quote:Incidently I believe the current activation of Pacific Rim volcanoes and Earthquake zones is related to artificial Kundalini activations, which brings into multidimensional/interdimensional/astral energies, affects timelines, and gives enhanced creative power to rituals.  That is probably why the Lemuria Rising ceremony has been in NZ, which also gets the first dawn: to elevate this energy for a reptilian Core frequency imprinted on the Earth.  Also, NZ is the end of the 'spine' relating to the Reptilian brain stem, which is where our core God-Mind connection lies, so taking control of that would be extremely important for the Illuminati.  It is no coincidence then that NZ is sometimes called "Godzone", and the Maori name (Aoteroa) means Land of the Shimmering White Light.  Christ Consciousness is activated with kundalini Rising, so Lemuria Rising is to enhance the power of the Reptilian brainstem over the Human emotional mentality, create a cataclysmic "End TImes" scenario, and bring in the "Christ figure" for the NWR.  It is all part of the plan.

Seriously, who are you? Agent 007 or Indiana Jones, or both?
Quote:Lol:  I can always put mud on my face and twigs in my hair.  I will be mistaken for a Tree sprite, and only dogs, cats, and children will believe I'm real.
Please, don't do it. You really don't want mud on your face.

Who am I?  Uhh... well, let me see.... Monica X 2197 = confused??? :D  I just put together these bits of information sometimes:  I think it is my interdimensional trait of taking energy from different locations and grounding it in one centre to promote new understanding. :)