Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultra Protection Template version B
With special thanks to Octahedron for his excellant design and craftswork and entreprise on such a potentially powerful technique.  He scanned his image so I could "digitalize" it with special effects on Photoshop.

This image is made from version A.  Therefore, the lines are still based on Octahedron's original framework.  For a more unrendered version of his craftswork, look for version A in the Archetype Images.

[Image: Protection.jpg]

Thanks for your compliments, Weng

I hope we do not violate any copyright with this "pineal gland image" ?  

BTW; do you know about virtual reality software, to simulate being in a violet octahedron and violet tetrahedron ?

Since this is your craftswork scanned and modified, we didn't break copyright laws :)  Not unless the Hyperspace dimension is copyrighted.

There is software to create 3d geometric renderings like the 3-D motion pictures in Hollywood.  You can use it to spin a tetrahedron inside an octahedron and much more.  Keep in mind that there is software specifically for characters or landscapes (such as my Corel's Bryce 5.0), and then there is software for all-round tasks like objects and characters (editing with framewires and orientations).  We are looking for the latter.

impressive. however it seems rather neon for  a violet protection and the inside is purple.... i guess it's pretty hard to make it perfect..

VioletDolphin, thank you for your honest opinion.

As you suggested, I dulled out the neon lights and removed the purple.  But I also went for the extra mile and did something very different to the image.  You can see there are plastic, lighting and pounding effects.  I thought they bring out the "contained power" of the color violet and the protection geometry.

sh*t boi, that's look incredible... lol... i don't even know what to say... can you make that three d effect with the least shiny possible... cause like that's step away from becoming the next best template ever. that plus i love you, AND the lions are appearing more often :D

hey glad you like it!  you mean make it 3d and less bright?  I'm getting busier everyday with my degree catching up, but I might create a 3d version as another image on this thread.  honestly though, I think this is suffice.  if people focused well enough, then they could recreate the protection around them from this image.

yeah for sure, that colour is lust, so that's liek wrapping your ass in lust by knowing it, or something. there's gotta be a better way.

wow I didn't see it as hot pink. I'll work on it soon.

IMAGE UPDATED> Scroll up.

okay then. is there more violet now? took off some of the effects, then i crushed the image towards the center so that it doesn't look as stretched out.

also added a gold ring around it! i notice you complained about my choice of gold being too dull, but bright gold is as difficult a decision, it easily appearing bright yellow. it's difficult with the computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultra Protection Template version A Octahedron 10 2,271 10-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron