Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding simultaneous reality
I don't see how hallucinogenic drugs have any benefits in time travel but they do offer a benefit of going into the astral.

Is the astral realm (4th density) considered part of time/space in the same way third density is?

I wouldn't think so.

When I took salvia I entered hyperspace and left my body and mind. The vastness of everything was scary at first and I tried to rematerialize for what seemed like hours. Time and space did not exist in this state. There was communication with something at some level. When I finally woke back up only 20 minutes had passed. I think an important part of understanding SR involves expanding awareness beyond the collective barrier of imposed limitations.

Hmmm. when we take a substance, our brain dynamic is altered for us. I'd like to know more about experiences of simultaneous realities from sensitives who can get there without external chemistry input. Does anyone know reliable info about how to do this or those that have done it?

Any spiritual work via drug abuse is flawed anyway. Come on, they were on drugs. Anything goes if you're high

minkton Wrote:Hmmm. when we take a substance, our brain dynamic is altered for us. I'd like to know more about experiences of simultaneous realities from sensitives who can get there without external chemistry input. Does anyone know reliable info about how to do this or those that have done it?
I have entered simultaneous lives while meditating but only for a few seconds at a time. As soon as I try to analyze the situation I pop back into my body. I have been told not to try and analyze it and just go with it but I haven't been able to do that yet.

So it was with some interest that I received the telephone call from Afghanistan the other day from the Navy Quartermaster Second Class (SW) Mark Monroe If you loved the original for its clean, flowing lines, there's a chance that the current version's bulges and sharp edges may leave you cold The Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services, which oversees national health coverage decisions for the nation 44 million seniors, currently only reimburses for diagnosis of sleep apnea at a sleep laboratory mulberry bags cheap troy polamalu jersey Now imagine it without the pain of pine needles jabbing into your eyelids and nostrils It's composed and capable through a series of turns, but the steering feels overassisted, particularly at low speeds City leaders have been studying the issue in earnest the past year, conducting deer counts, consulting wildlife experts and applying to ODNR for a deer damage control permit
What's more, it wasn't even a full tank, as there was still just under a quarter left slurping around when I pulled into my local garage Mike Rann made the same chest thumping threat regarding the Adelaide oval deal and to no ones surprise Kevin Foley is now trying to force his profile into the discussion as well Any other use, including, but not limited to, the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Content, are strictly prohibited mulberry handbags nike mens shoes "Listen," he said, "these are the guys that before I got here, I only saw on CNN and Fox News Research - In a study published in 2010 in the medical journal "BMC Gastroenterology," researchers looked at reproductive life disorders in 62 Italian women with celiac disease, including the age of menopause when compared to control subjects Although this means each rear occupant gets a more sculpted chair, the oversized armrest that runs the full length of the car confines passengers' legs strictly to the area behind the front seats
Syed Haizam graduated in 2004 in Humanities from Oxford University with Honours with a dissertation on the social impact of the 1997 Asian economic crisis The house has been vacant for eight years but Mr and Mrs Phillips children and owners Tracie Arnold and Craig Phillips have kept it clean and tidy and ensured the extensive grounds were presentable too Rapid weight loss also often includes muscle loss in addition to fat loss, which slows your metabolism discount football jerseys nike plus shoes Singulair (montelukast) is a leukotriene inhibitor that is taken in a onceaday pill form People prefer to put something in their bodies that will work with the body, instead of against it (like some medications can The drinking of this "dishwater" was strictly prohibited by my grandmother
Some versions of dedicated scheduling software have a privacy screen This website and its associated newspaper adheres to the Press Complaints Commission Code of Practice Just like any major battle, a strictly defensive strategy will not win the war cheap authentic jerseys from china buy nike shoes With the click of a mouse, any sensitive information is immediately hidden, leaving all other elements of the screen visible so they can be used by support staff or others who have no need to know private patient information While our Mercedes is a goodlooking, comfortable and fine handling car, would we be better off having a petrol engine under that sharp bonnet rather than a diesel It's primarily based on some rules such as to honor and respect collectively, to wish collectively, give time to speak with each other, encourage each other for progress together, read the Bible together as far as potential, honor and shield the marriage vows, keep away from furthermarital affairs and thank God on your Mate the life you reside together
So we now appreciate that he getting some depth, but did he really have to come up with a total lie to win Sugar from Artie Cabbages contain isothiocyanates that aid in the detoxification Sugar probably had more words this week than she had in the entirety of Season 3 combined, and we still undecided about how he feel about her (translation: do we really need a Brittany But we at least enjoyed seeing a (slightly) more vulnerable side to Sugar this week as she needed to find a date to her dad party at Breadstix, where singles are about as welcome as dieters are at Baskin Robbins new patriots jersey nike shoes for sale However, in one snap released online, the curvy blond strikes a sexy pose on a bed, showing off her cleavage Once a month, spray them with a watersoluble plant food Insurance companies and employee benefit plans strive to get around North Carolina law by contending that the claim is governed by a federal law known as the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974