Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding the use of the symbols
In HH Stewart gives no information on how really to use the symbols. He just gives the symbols and the meaning.

I Have been studying Hyperspace symbols for a while, getting the meanings of them and knowing how to form them and read the sequences.

I felt the need to ask to make sure I am on the right track, But all you do is visualize the symbol at your pineal gland in a certain color that would apply to the function of the symbol and how you want it to work? Correct?

Like using the circle and dot archetype for balancing your pineal gland, but you can do this with all the symbols. Correct?

Any answer would be great, I feel that is correct. Just want to see if others are doing this as well.

Would be nice to have this question answered. My sense is that eventually you will be able to perceive the symbols in their energetic form. For now, locating hyperspace work at the pineal is essential.

Not all symbols are supposed to go on your pineal gland, although most of them do. Try the simple ones first, like royal blue circle and dot for balancing. First relax, then put the archetype on your pineal gland and observe what's happening with you: where does the energy flow, how you are feeling, in what ways it affects you. Most people also have blockages on their pineal, so it requires a lot of hard work, especially in the beginning. Don't give up after the first try. You need to achieve a level of concentration and calmness to be able to distinguish between some things and for understanding them; and for hyperspace work to come to you easily. And that requires persistance and hard work. :)