Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA Tech
It is interesting to see all the views on gun control, but the reality is if they want to introduce it, they will, but I do not believe this tragedy has anything to do with gun laws.

The other interesting fact is that they have not left any room for doubt, they have really researched all other mass killings and where suspicion surfaced they have structured answers before the question could be thought of.

A gun shop owner stood up and said that the Port Arthur killer could not have done this, he remembered him as an amateur gun operator.

In this latest incident, they traced the gun back to the shop, yet the serial number was removed, they have him doing a video, they have his teachers saying how stunned they were at his writing and the extreme nature of the content, they have everything! Yet a person who shared his dorm said he was quiet but she often noticed him ‘just staring at nothing’.

Yes April is significant, this is Aries- Taurus change, and Aries also began its cycle with a Taurus moon, Hitler and Sadam were both Aries/Taurus combos, on the negative this energy can create destruction and has over the years.

I think that there is a need to look beyond the obvious, the 33 is very important, but I personally feel it is to structure separation with the younger generation. Does anyone else feel that being of Korean decent is a major factor? separation is one of the major agendas of the illuminati.

Richard Wrote:...
Quote:There is a reason why these mind-controlled mass shootings occur around mid-April.
Quote:...

There was a less well known school shooting that occurred when a classmate of mine went to a school in another city where his estranged girlfriend was and shot her, a bystander, and himself.  That too, was in mid-April, 1992, and it occurred at almost the same time as the execution of Robert Alton Harris, the first California inmate executed in 25 years.

Regarding the current shooting, it seems notable to me that not only has it occurred at almost exactly the same time of year as Columbine, but it is also at almost exactly the same point in the presidency of George W. Bush as Columbine was in the presidency of Bill Clinton.  It is currently the seventh year of Bush's presidency;  Columbine happened in the seventh year of Clinton's presidency.

Although gun control always seems to come up with these incidents, I have to assume the Illuminati is aiming to bring something more than just gun control into the public consciousness.  With Columbine, the two shooters had plans to hijack a plane and crash it into New York City, and one of the shooters (I forget who) was born at 9:11am on Sept 11.  Clearly the Illuminati was foreshadowing the occurrence of 9/11 with the events at Columbine.

This makes me wonder what they are foreshadowing with this latest incident.  I read one of the killer's essays, and it talked a lot about child molesting and that sort of thing.  Perhaps that is a clue to what is coming up--there will be increased focus on abuse in the Catholic church that may lead to a serious crisis in the church.

Karen and Violet,

I concur that gun control is the obvious.Sadly the whole incident does seems to be ritualistic perhaps as a precursor to the Quenn coming to Virginia around Beltane or perhaps her visit is just another part of the ritual.

What I find interesting is this year has been planed with big news stories to keep the press busy. As soon as one big story dies down they come out with something new. Like the Anna Nicole Smith story is dying down and now this. This should keep the press busy for quite awhile. Right now it’s to keep up with all the stories. Talking about the symbolism and the queen in this thread reminded me of this story I came across.

A FEW COMMENTS ON SOME OF THE SYMBOLISM FOUND IN THE VIRGINIA TECH SHOOTINGS
Posted By: Never_Surrender <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2007, 10:04 p.m.

I am just going to comment on some of the key words that we have been hearing in all of the major stories that have hit the news in the last few weeks.

Blacksburg, VA Shooting

Interesting in light of the recent OP that was trying to start a race war... as right on the heels of the attempt to inflame the race issue, this happens in "Blacksburg".

Virginia Tech

The initials of this school have been all over the place... as much as the controllers are into symbolism and mirroring I can't help to see TV every time I see VT.... especially as much as this has been ALL over TV...

VT DRAMA = TV DRAMA

33 dead

Based on the story they are putting out, the alleged gunman was the last to die, meaning that HE was the 33rd, this is code that the "Illumined ones" are behind it. Several people have pointed out that the number "33" is a ritually important number to the elite, but I am saying that it is even more of a "signature" that they did this when you consider that they are saying that the gunman was 33rd.... essentially saying in code that the gunman was "illumined... 33rd (degree) ie: one of them.

For the record I do NOT believe that CHO did this.

The shootings took place at WEST AMBLER Johnson hall
located on WASHINGTON ST

and

NORRIS hall

AMBLER - A stable-keeper - an officer of the king's stables - It is also possible that the name refers to one who is employed in a profession which involves horses, as the Old English ambler means walker, and is a technical word for the slowest gait of a horse.

NORRIS - From The North - or north-king; or a version of the name norry: a title given, in England, to the third king-at-arms

When I saw the definition for Ambler having to do with horses I immediately thought of the fact that the Queen is coming to America to go to the Kentucky Derby in MAY.

Well guess where she is stopping on her way?

VIRGINIA!

snip...

...Her Majesty will visit Virginia from 3 to 4 May, to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the Jamestown settlement.

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page5911.asp

So the Queen is going to Virginia then to the horse race in Kentucky and then ..... to WASHINGTON DC to visit with the Bushes.

"WEST AMBLER" - kentucky (the derby - horses) is WEST of VA where this shooting occured

There were two colleges in the news recently

RUTGERS University in NJ
VIRGINIA TECH in VA

I believe that the two incidents were related.

NJ Gov Jon Corzine - was run off of the road
VA Gov Tim Kaine - was in Asia when the shooting occurred

We all heard about the BIG storm the Nor Easter that hit....

If you draw a line from the school shooting in Virginia

... to the Gov's mansion in NJ where the meeting took place between IMUS and the RUTGERS team
the same meeting that Corzine was on his way to when he had his "accident" ....

it goes NORTHEAST and also right through Washington DC.....

**********************************************************************************

There are MANY Queen/royal family/Britain connections here....

The Rutgers team that Imus insulted is called the SCARLET KNIGHTS.

Their nickname is the "OLD QUEEN'S"... when they made it to the conference, which is why Imus was talking about them in the first place....

"The Scarlet Knights rang the Old Queens Bell at the Old Queens building on the Rutgers College campus, in honor of advancing to the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball National Championship game. 4/7"

The Queen even issued a statement about the shootings in Virginia which I found quite odd.....

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=22&art_id=nw20070417001144233C352351

Also it turns out that the head of MI6 is named "John SCARLETT" AND he was recently KNIGHTED by the QUEEN!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/6217417.stm

ALSO the RED truck that we keep hearing about EVERYTIME we read about Corzines accident....

first of all Corzine was on his way to meet with the "SCARLET KNIGHTS" Rutger's womans basketball team
Second of all... both colleges that have been in the news have a red or reddish color as one of their colors...

RUTGERS color = SCARLET
VIRGINIA TECH color = MAROON

Also, the VT killer supposedly had on a red hat.

There is more to this but I will have to try to get back with the rest soon....

Never Surrender

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=103035

"However, as amusing as it is to tie 420 to pot smoking and hunt for it in popular movies, the number has its dark side. Hitler was born on 20 April 1889, and the massacre of 13 victims at Columbine High School in Colorado took place on 20 April 1999."

Marijuana, LSD, Hitler and death ties to April.
http://www.google.com/search?q=happy+420

Astrojewels Wrote: Does anyone else feel that being of Korean decent is a major factor? separation is one of the major agendas of the illuminati.
  I dont do the news at all.....  But are we having any conflict or does our governmentals want conflict with Korea-s or some kind of hate started against koreans?   Just wonderin!

4/16/ = 11                  

2007=9

11/9

119 reversed 911   

I think it is an all time low that the television stations would broadcast the videos made by the shooter, yet I am sure that those clips are full of subliminals to trigger another sleeper out there somewhere, I was listening to the radio and they played a short bit of it during a news break. Everyone here is correct, the ritual, the symbolism, it is all very well planned, probably the best so far. I would say William has the best advice and not listen to the news, don’t absorb the energy in!

Get Boldened Wrote:"However, as amusing as it is to tie 420 to pot smoking and hunt for it in popular movies, the number has its dark side. Hitler was born on 20 April 1889, and the massacre of 13 victims at Columbine High School in Colorado took place on 20 April 1999."

Marijuana, LSD, Hitler and death ties to April.
http://www.google.com/search?q=happy+420

Here’s some interesting info I ran across on Hitler’s birthday.

Quote:Did you know that April 19 would be the real birthday of Hitler

today since with leap year time to confuse us -- Hitler was born

April 20 last century our calendars are not up to the mark for

actual dating accuracy. The Sun sign degree today is the same
place as the Sun in April 20 of 1888.

In astrology, Hitler would be born April 19 today -- so we have

Oklahoma, Waco and the election of the current "nazi" pope on
April 19. I shudder when the day arrives.

In Canada where I practice astrology we have the newfound
favourite New World Order prime minister here using the old
Hitler birthday

of April 20 which he tries to hide.

Victor Fletcher

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=103241