Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vile energy today
Within a short time (~ 25 min) my neighbours on the right, the left and above each had their own fight. All ended in loud arguments that could be heard on the streets (that means loud angry shouting and arguing). One even threw stones at the car of his spouse/girlfriend. Good news is , obviously friends could calm down the guy. But from their voices while they were shouting you could hear that they were almost over the edge and close to amok running. I have an antenna for that, which means shortly before the neighbour to my right started their their loud argument I knew that something was coming. After they started it, I thought it might be bombardment. Shortly after that all the other factions started their fight too.

Now - did I miss any ritual day? Did anybody else have similar experiences lately?

Normally they (neighbours) are relatively quiet. They have aggressive undertones but they never appeared like today.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

GoldenWinged SnakeOiLion,

Today is the first day of the 13 moon calendar. It has to do with Sirius. The first day of "Dog Days".

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:GoldenWinged SnakeOiLion,

Today is the first day of the 13 moon calendar. It has to do with Sirius. The first day of "Dog Days".

Wow, thanks for the info. I never liked Sirius and everything that has to do with it. I don't know why.

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Ditto :)

And to add MN, we have just entered Leo, and Leo was also positioned in the moon and mercury for the change, triple ego energy with fiery consequences, and with Gemini mars, that is enough energy to produce action without negotiation, I would have to agree GWSnakeoilL that your area has had some type of bombardment as you picked up on the frequency protection just before.

We have just finished a cycle of negative bombardment through cancer; partners and families were the target with many people separating because of this energy.

So what’s going on in your area for this to be amplified GWSnakeoilL?

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:And to add MN, we have just entered Leo, and Leo was also positioned in the moon and mercury for the change, triple ego energy with fiery consequences, and with Gemini mars, that is enough energy to produce action without negotiation, I would have to agree GWSnakeoilL that your area has had some type of bombardment as you picked up on the frequency protection just before.

We have just finished a cycle of negative bombardment through cancer; partners and families were the target with many people separating because of this energy.

So what’s going on in your area for this to be amplified GWSnakeoilL?

I will have to look at that and see what unfolds during the next days. Last two weeks were left/right violence on the street, stagnation in traffic, freak hail storms (only locale hail storms with few but very thick ice balls), thunderstorms with several deaths around europe.

I don’t want to ramble about astrology but I just can’t help it, since Capricorn entered Pluto, the target energy is collective, because our world is smaller thanks to technology, so now we can be collectively manipulated.

This will enhance us to group up and separate, and on the negative, you will see increases of groups beating one person on the news, it is like a pack mentality, but the intention of Capricorn is about self control, and you will see many loose the ability to do this.

The weakness of the citizen to perform such pathetic acts of brutality will allow the group of enforcement (police) to control the masses, order through chaos- the freemason way! Roll on the NWO….

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:I don’t want to ramble about astrology but I just can’t help it, since Capricorn entered Pluto, the target energy is collective, because our world is smaller thanks to technology, so now we can be collectively manipulated.

This will enhance us to group up and separate, and on the negative, you will see increases of groups beating one person on the news, it is like a pack mentality, but the intention of Capricorn is about self control, and you will see many loose the ability to do this.

The weakness of the citizen to perform such pathetic acts of brutality will allow the group of enforcement (police) to control the masses, order through chaos- the freemason way! Roll on the NWO….

Actuall it's good to see the astrological perspective and to compare it to what I see. I agree on the pack mentality - so this is happening in Aussie too?

Yes these crimes are increasing and if you tried to explain the manipulation, who would listen?! The illuminati have always used the astrological energy for their own agenda.

You won't believe this: Just today the neighbours *below* started an immense fight too. :shock: That never happened before too. Am I missing all the supposed ELF for sundays - or do they?? icon_afraid