Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vile energy today
Goldenwinged SnakeOiLion,

In general what is the mood where you are? Are people anxious? , hopeful ?,deflated?  

Usually the people here are quite an calm. However there has been an increase in aggressive attitude within ~2 miles (it's a city here) and in violence among young people, political extremists and immigrants. All within the last years. For German conditions you could say the people are quite open - but still reserved compared to the US.
What I experienced now in those two sundays was highly agitated fights among male and female. I think that distills it to the essence and is why I am a bit shocked. It was extreme overreacting and overacting.

I should add that within two weeks there have been two bomb explosions in mallorca, a spanish isle where lots of Germans make holiday. I think those incidents could be connected vie the over and underlying political agente (i.e. elf here - fear and bombing in spain).

Edit: make that two bombs today acc. to news
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Quote:I think that distills it to the essence
  What's the weather been like ? Anything out of ordinary...especially within last years as you referred to? 

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:I think that distills it to the essence
  What's the weather been like ? Anything out of ordinary...especially within last years as you referred to? 

The usual "global warming" in Summer: Hot days, followed by cold days, thunderstorms, lots of hail and flooding. No real summers or winters as those that I remember , though the metereologists say it's normal. :)

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

We've have the coldest and grayest July on record. I'm in the process of studying weather during in the Great Depression.

A few days a go I found this ;

Quote:The depression happened in increments. People who had mortgages lost their homes in two weeks because banks demanded full payment.
As the depression deepened jobs closed just like they are now. Many were made homeless. The ones who ate had essential services; that is things you had to have like plumbers, carpenters, mechanics. My grandfather was a shoemaker. Their house was paid for. Many people who were surviving were kind and generous to others. Giving food to vagabond's and bums. People helped each other more easily then. Some were lucky to get into military. Later FDR started work programs. My dad had to quit school at 9th grade to support the family because his father became disabled. He joined the CCC's at 17. Then the Army. Then when WW II broke out he joined the Navy and became a signalman on a destroyer. He could do semaphore, morris code, and shutters. The make work programs didn't stop the depression. WWII did. You would not believe the measures people took to save money.
Bye the bye, conditions in Texas weather patterns right now mirror those of the dust bowl.

The very last sentence is exactly what I was suspecting
The above was posted @ 6months ago

Very interesting. If you have new info regarding these parallels, please post. We have election year, so the bad things will only be on the news for the public after September this year. The police is fearing an uprising of the population after that.

[user=1346]Golden Winged SnakeOiLion[/user] wrote:
Quote:Edit: make that two bombs today acc. to news

It's now three bombs today. :shock:

GoldenWinged  SnakeOiLion,

There was a Moon in Aries-Uranus(bombing) conjunction we just went through . Below is a current energy as evidenced in another post elsewhere on the forum.

Quote:August 10th: Applying Mars Square Saturn @ 5:16 PM
The challenge with this transit is to handle primitive impulses. This abrasive transit often coincides with conflicts, tensions, or accidents. Fighting or warfare may erupt or spread, errors are made, natural or man- made disasters may occur, and controversy flares. Patience and restraint from leaders is needed now
BTW..interesting avatar

Very, very interesting. Thanks for the information. The media still are divided about whether there has been a fourth explosion. I must say, I still think about the behaviour of my neighbours that day. Scary.

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:GoldenWinged  SnakeOiLion,

There was a Moon in Aries-Uranus(bombing) conjunction we just went through . Below is a current energy as evidenced in another post elsewhere on the forum.

Quote:August 10th: Applying Mars Square Saturn @ 5:16 PM
The challenge with this transit is to handle primitive impulses. This abrasive transit often coincides with conflicts, tensions, or accidents. Fighting or warfare may erupt or spread, errors are made, natural or man- made disasters may occur, and controversy flares. Patience and restraint from leaders is needed now
BTW..interesting avatar

Need I say it? The left neighbour this time...but knowing that his marihuana smoke fumes that emit from his appartment into the floor are an annoyance, I don't think it's the vile energy, but just an unbalanced individual.

Interesting- those m.-consumers always become the same dull drones after a while.