Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vortices Around The World
Here are 10 triangles around the world notice how symmetrical they all are. They say the Bermuda triangle comes out near Australia and if you look outside Australia there is one. So it’s very possible that these triangles cause disorientation when you travel through them. Notice there is only 10 triangles listed here the other 2 I am not sure of there location I think the 11th triangle is in Lake Michigan which is called the Great Lakes Triangle and the 12th still may remain hidden. All triangles have one thing in common they all match up to 666 this is why we call the devils triangles because they are suppose to be where the beast comes through a gateway to hell and maybe its not hell maybe an alien world will use these to there advantage either way all of these triangles are deadly if you are in them at the wrong time. Below is a listing of some more triangles keep in mind there are some other ones as well. These triangles may not always be large some may only be one mile vortex that opens up a few times a year.

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/be...iangle.htm

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, look how they all line up!   Interesting.

That site has some strange research but I thought it was interesting how they lined up 10 vortices. I can see why they didn’t include the Lake Michigan vortices on the map, it would throw the alignment off.

It seems kind of suspicious to me that they're all so neatly lined up.  It may be true each location has a power source, but I don't think they're all true vortices.  I get the feeling there are others we don't know about, and if they were all mapped out, you'd get a more complex archetype.  This may then connect with smaller portals and stargates, to create a network of interdimensional energy around the Earth.

I was kind of suspicious of their research too. At the paranormal conference Stewart only talked the Great Lakes triangle, the Bermuda triangle, and the Devil’s triangle. He said the Bermuda and Devil’s triangle are the old north and south poles. He makes the Great Lakes triangle sounds like it was created by some unknown beings. If there are 9 or more vortices, it makes me wonder how those were created and for what purpose. I wonder if it is a way for UFOs to jump around the earth. People have reported seeing UFOs comeing out of the water.

tell me about medicine wheels, both vortice websites say buffalo mountain lake is on a votice

" Buffalo Lake, Alberta, Canada (52.6N/112.8W):
Alberta, Canada: Buffalo Lake is considered by Indians to be a major concentration of Medicine Wheels."

i was born near there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_wheel

"appearing mostly in alberta" ? :confused2:

http://www.crystalinks.com/medicinewheel.html
"Scattered across the plains of Alberta are tens of thousands of stone structures. Most of these are simple circles of cobble stones which once held down the edges of the famous tipi of the Plains Indians; these are known as "tipi rings." Others, however, were of a more esoteric nature. Extremely large stone circles - some greater than 12 metres across - may be the remains of special ceremonial dance structures. A few cobble arrangements form the outlines of human figures, most of them obviously male. Perhaps the most intriguing cobble constructions, however, are the ones known as medicine wheels.
The term "medicine wheel" was first applied to the Big Horn Medicine Wheel in Wyoming, the most southern one known. That site consists of a central cairn or rock pile surrounded by a circle of stone; lines of cobbles link the central cairn and the surrounding circle. The whole structure looks rather like a wagon wheel lain-out on the ground with the central cairn forming the hub, the radiating cobble lines the spokes, and the surrounding circle the rim. The "medicine" part of the name implies that it was of religious significance to Native peoples.
John Brumley, an archaeologist from Medicine Hat, has provided a very exacting definition of what constitutes a medicine wheel. He notes that a medicine wheel consists of at least two of the following three traits: (1) a central stone cairn, (2) one or more concentric stone circles, and/or (3) two or more stone lines radiating outward from a central point. Using this definition, there are a total of 46 medicine wheels in Alberta. This constitutes about 66% of all medicine wheels known. Alberta, it seems, is the core area for medicine wheels."

from above link

"Perhaps one of the most interesting theories to be advanced is that there are significant stellar alignments present at the medicine wheels. This theory was proposed by astronomer John Eddy. He suggested that a line drawn between the central cairn and an outlying cairn at the Bighorn Medicine Wheel pointed to within 1/3 of a degree of the rising point of the sun at the summer solstice. Other alignments, both to the summer solstice sunrise and to certain bright stars such as Aldebaran, Rigel or Sirius, have been proposed for a number of Alberta medicine wheels. The wheels would thus have functioned as a calender to mark the longest day of the year. Presumably, such a calendar would be used for the timing of important rituals."

:eek:

"A Crow Chief stated that Medicine Wheel was built "before the light came". Other Crow stories say the Sun God dropped it from the sky. And still others say it was built by the "Sheepeaters," a Shoshone band whose name is derived from their expertise at hunting mountain sheep. Many Crow feel it is a guide for building tipis. Some explain the wheel was built by "people without iron."

" It is also said that Red Plume, a great Crow Chief during the time of Lewis and Clark, found great spiritual medicine at the Medicine Wheel. The legend states that following four days without food of water, Red Plume was visited by little people who inhabited the passage to the wheel. They took him into the earth where they lived and told him that the red eagle feathers was his powerful medicine guide and protector. He was told to always wear the small feather from the back of the eagle above his tail feathers. Thus Red Plume received his name. Upon his deathbed, he told his people his spirit would be found at the wheel and that they might communicate with him there."

little people :paranoid: middle earth

Quote:The "Devil’s Triangle" was identified on the ancient map Mappa Aestivarum Insularum alias Bermudas dictarum, from Amsterdam, by Abraham Goos, ca. 1626 (original map size 60 x 72 cm.):

"These Ilands, formerly called the Bermudas, now the Sommer Ilands, shunned by travellers, as most dangerous, and seldome seene by any, except against their wills, reputed to be rather a hold and habitation of Devils, then any fit place for men to abide in, were discovered in the years 1609."

http://www.bell.lib.umn.edu/historical/Hist.html
The James Ford Bell Library of Historical Maps

Quote:Less known, on the other side of the world, there exists a similar area of ocean known as the Dragon’s Triangle. The Dragon’s Triangle follows a line from Western Japan, north of Tokyo, to a point in the Pacific at approximate latitude of 145 degrees east. It turns west south west, past the Bonin Islands, then down to Guam and Yap, west towards Taiwan, before heading back to Japan in a north north easterly direction.

http://www.mysterymag.com/earthmysteries...&artID=197