Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#VoxAdpocalypse Mutiny – Panic in DC
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOqfzF3sFo0

No sooner had the US Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission launched Anti-Trust investigations against Apple, Amazon, Google and Facebook, than a massive demonetization and account deletion purge swept YouTube, showing how the real problem with Big Tech is not just one of Anti-Trust/monopoly – but one of Racketeering/RICO, Election Interference, Communications Decency Act violations, First Amendment violations and more.

One wonders to whom the tech lords answer? Is it to the same people the mainstream media answer or to whom Democrats and Never-Trumper Republicans answer? (Answer: Yes).

The same mutiny can be seen in Washington DC politics. Even though the Mueller Report has collapsed under the weight of its own fraudulence, with former MI6 spy, Christopher Steele now agreeing to meet with US Attorney John Dunham to prove that the FBI lied to Congress – and even though Attorney General Barr is set to release documents showing how intelligence officers from the US, UK, Australia and Italy worked together to frame Trump as a Russian agent, the fact remains that the bureaucratic coup is ongoing and the Globalist Mainstream Media is still trying to take down the President.

They’re still trying to get everybody to be cool with overthrowing the elected Government because the President’s language is not PC enough.

Of course, that’s not the real reason, even if so many demented narcissists in our midst believe it is. The worst part for me is having lost faith in the cognitive skills of most people I know. It’s not a nice place to be.

Jim Comey may be loathsome, but I can’t stay too mad at a Deep State creature like him. He is what he is, you don’t expect him to be good. It’s when your loved ones are on Comey’s side, because “Orange Man Bad”, this is what has thrown me into a dissociative fugue for the past two years. That stupidity is so monumental, it’s traumatizing. Yet, it’s what passes for an appropriate attitude to have in the hellscape of this psychological war.

The most de-platformed person in history, Alex Jones claims that Globalist plans to pull off the “25th Amendment Coup”, first revealed in May 2017 are still afoot. He says the basic plan is to poison Trump into a vegetative state, then electro-shock and drug him into admitting that he was a bad person and then remove him from office.

Trump’s more optimistic alt news supporters in this video however believe that once the declassified documents are released, “Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing,” and to “Enjoy the show!”

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/voxadpocalypse/