Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOTS GOOD
i just found out bout this site by doing a search on KILROTI....that term came from a book i read by stewart swerdlow (CONFLICT AND CREATION) and i was very curious about who the KILROTI is esp since it relates to the cartoon i use to watch called THUNDERCATS when i was a kid....n e way im an open minded brotha that is very interested in galactic history and how humans on this planet connects w/ the drama eons ago......would love to meet other spiritual conscious brothas and sistas that share the same vibrations.....holla

bless n hotep....

Welcome aboard infinite77,

I’m glad you decided to join the forum. You have full access now. Enjoy your time here. :)

Hello Infinite77!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here.

Hey there.

Speaking of Kilroti the video game series Wing Commander has something VERY similar. Typically you fly missions in space and frequently encounter pirates, confederation, religious zealots called Retros, and a warrior race of cat-people called the Kilrathi. There is also a movie based on the series. Kilroti - Kilrathi Coincidence? I think not.

oh ok.....well i neva heard of that movie ya know....where is there a trailer or preview of that movie located on the web?