Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning to Researchers
We are welcome to know about the truth but speaking it has certain consequences.

Say too much and it only takes one phone call and a group decision to get you sectioned in a mental hospital for paranoid thoughts and strange beliefs. That's all it takes.

For those of us prone to exstasis the warnings are necessary because in the heat of the moment speaking truth often outweighs personal benefit.

Dunno how many people read this forum these days. I see the old moderators and contributor about.

Currently in medical prison for going too far with nitrous oxide and thought experi_ments. The state came down hard.

My mistake was speaking truth to authority too much and in too brash a manner.

No respect for the illuminati... they dealt a blow based on that.

Oh well, here we are 2023 and it looks like this place is one of the last vestiges of open dialogue on such things.

Good luck to all in dealing with your challenges.

What were the nitrous and thought experiments about?

(08-14-2023, 10:51 PM)Richard Wrote: What were the nitrous and thought experiments about?

The nitrous removes you from the psychic containment net. You can silence your thoughts and go by feeling. Once there I ended up believing things that weren't true and this caused havoc with my controllers.

For instance, around october 5th I had the belief that the 21st of september was in the future.

This blindsided satan. He assumed the thought was true, when in fact the 21st was in the past, thus dragging him out of sync and allowing more freedom of movement.

To trick Satan it seems that you need to pretend that something that is false, is actually true and act accordingly.

That happened another time when I pretended that I had found another exit.

I'll face consequences for this post, oh well, so will everybody else who tries to get one over

If you are being controlled you can use your focus of attention like a laser pointer to get the c**ts to follow it. That caused disruption

A K Q J
A K Q J
10 5 4 9
A K J Q
A K Q J

Just focussing on the different archetypes on that grid in a random order can take a mind controller out of sync

It sounds pretty wild. Who is Satan?

He appears from time to time in order to tempt us, or section us in a medical prison for talking about him.

I guess you could say he is the mafia boss.