Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Tries To Debunk Stewart...
http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Montauk_3.doc

I was searching for Stewart's name on ATS(abovetopsecret) and this shows up as one of the posts:

"Stewart Swerdlow (another fake name) is a con artist. He has been convicted and jailed for embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars at a food company. The Montauk experiment, which has been thoroughly debunked here; www.bielek-debunked.com...

is just the latest scam this guy has jumped on to make himself some easy money. "

Is any of this true? And if not, why do people defend blindness so vigorously?

Among Information there are Dis-Information and Mis-Infromation....

Imagine the confuSion ( or a changE of pErspective) THat it creates whEn all Three aRe Used togeTHer in an argument... or debunks...

Do You see it? :)

I see you wrote "see the truth", which I agree with, but my main question is the accusation of him being arrested for embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars at a food company true?

Yes...but he claims he was framed.

Thanks for clearing that up. Unfortunately, it seems people vigorously defend ignorance to reinforce a belief system.

What makes these three people so credible in my eyes, is that they all separate themselves from each other on difference of information(much of it has to do with implanted memories). Not to mention, Stewart didn't even meet Al Bielek until after the Montauk Project.

GeeGee, he wrote about being jailed in Montauk: The Alien Connection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is stewart posting satire as truth on his website? ShadowRunner 4 1,763 08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Andrea