Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To The Hyperspace Cafe
Welcome to Hyperspace Cafe,

This is a forum with discussions on Ancient Mysteries, Astrology, Current Events, Dreams, Earth Changes, Esoteric Knowledge, Government & Secret Societies, Health & Nutrition, Mind Control, Paranormal, The Language of Hyperspace, Science & Technology, Space & Astronomy, Simultaneous Existences, Time Travel, UFOs & Aliens, and more.

I hope everyone enjoys the site. :)

If you have any questions or problems with registering, you can contact the administration here.

This site is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Some features may not work properly with Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

Hi, Richard. :)

Hello there Richard and hello to you Silver Infinity.

I look forward to discussing Hyperspace Healing, the NWO and on how we can all deprogram our Victim Mind Patterns in my future postings.

Hello, from nj! I am the daughter to a wonderful mother (aka DreamTime of this board), and look forward to talking on here. i dont know too much about this stuff, but would love to learn more ;)

hey!  nice to have her family here.  hope the other sisters will sign up?

Hello there Asil.Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe Forum. It is really wonderful that you could make it over to the HCF. It really is starting to feel like a close knit cyberspace community.I look forward to reading all your future postings.Take care.

The board looks solid. Nice job bringing it up so quickly. icon_2thumbs

Hi everybody!:)

Hello there Wild Flower.Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe Forum.It is so good to see you on the HCF as you are a serious Hyperspace Healer who is a also very positive and compassionate person. Take care my friend.God Bless You.

HELLO

Thank you for creating this forum

TS