Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Brought Me Here
Someone (RC) I met recently told me I ought to stop in and say "hi". So here I am, a month or so later. The odd thing is that RC bought some things off my ebay store, and I almost never have more than one or two contacts with my buyers... but this was different, AND, his last name is also in my family tree. It could be that we are related although I'm not sure yet. Anyway, over the course of many emails we gently broached various subjects, thinking that the other might think we were nuts. HAHAHAHA. It turns out that we have an awful lot in common, not only between ourselves, but our spouses as well. RC suggested that perhaps I am one of the illuminati, and I can't say that possibility sits well with me. It seems that I have always known about the Illuminati even when I didn't have a name for it, and while I understand the premise of need for such a society, it is not one that I am entirely comfortable with.

Anyway... to jump halfway into my story, RC told me that as an illuminati, it is possible that I have been hijacked from one life into another and back again without knowing, and I think there is a real possibility of that. There have been moments in my life (although few) where it seemed as if I was daydreaming, living entirely different lives in entirely different times, and then BAM, I was back, without a moment passing according to the clock, and yet something inside of me felt as if I had just lived a lifetime somewhere else. Emotions at that time are EXTREMELY heightened. Although this could be normal (I don't know?) it did make me wonder about the things RC had to say, especially the parts about playing with timelines. One thing in particular that has been on my mind is a period of time in 8th grade. For about two months, every morning when I went to Band Class (first class of the day) I would know automatically what piece of music we were going to play first, I knew exactly what the teacher would be wearing, and I knew exactly what he was going to say, word for word, when he walked into class. I don't know how I knew, but I did, and I was correct each and every time. My classmates were convinced I was psychic, and while I knew it was true, this did NOT feel psychic to me. So today, I wonder, was someone playing with time and making me part of the game? Funny how I thought I was the one in control! ha - what an illusion!

Well, I'd best be off for now. I probably will not be on here too much as my time is limited and I don't have internet access at home. I also have two other places I hang out on, and they have been quite neglected as well.  Do respond if you feel inclined, and I will check back again soon.

Willow

Hi there Willow.Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe.I agree with everything you have said and know exactly what you have been through.I myself have experiences similar psychic episodes in my life and feel heavily manipulated by the Reptilian Illuminati Families.It is likely that the Illuminati do manipulate and covertly control you. You have come to the right place. There is no other forum like the HCF.RC as you refer to him or Hyperspace is a really wonderful, sincere and kind person who has been through alot.This forum is for the likes of you Willow and i hope you come back more often because you seem like an intelligent and very perceptive person.Take care my friend.

Welcome aboard Willow. I’m pleasantly surprised to see you finally made it over here. I went ahead and made you a Golden Winged Lion Member and moved your thread to the Introduce Yourself section. You’ll have to tell everyone your husband’s story about the disappearing house.

I finished all those Mystic Michigan books and I wondered if by chance you ever got to see Michigan Stonehenge at Beaver Island?

Hi Willow,

Glad to see you finally made it over here.  I know I owe you a letter, but I am really bad sometimes with my letter writing.  It doesn't help that I have been busy crocheting X-mas gifts for the grandkids and also making stuff to sell on my daughter's web site. :orcsanta:  But I will try to remember to answer your letter soon. :okok:

Hope you enjoy your time here.  Look forward to your posts.

Hiya Willow, It seems that alot of what you have said has touched a nerve in some of us.... ie.... Time, here there, everywhere. 

Glad your here.

Welcome, Willow.  Thank you for sharing your story.  I had many psychic experiences myself and admire your open honestly.

Thank you everyone! It is really nice to find a place to feel welcome.

Quote:I myself have experiences similar psychic episodes in my life and feel heavily manipulated by the Reptilian Illuminati Families.
I hate reptiles. Well, most of them. I used to have chameleons and I really enjoyed them, but the crocs and alligators scare the living daylights out of me. I think it is the teeth. I had a dream/nightmare this morning about a large worm/snake-like thing with alligator teeth in it's mouth and single teeth imbedded in it's skin. I woke up as it was trying to bite me in the leg. How weird. I don't generally dream about stuff like that but it was creepy.

Quote:RC as you refer to him or Hyperspace is a really wonderful, sincere and kind person who has been through alot.
He certainly is a wonderful, sincere and kind person, and I am positive we were all drawn together for a reason.

Speaking of which, he asked...

[color="blue"]
Quote:I finished all those Mystic Michigan books and I wondered if by chance you ever got to see Michigan Stonehenge at Beaver Island?
[/color]
No, I have not seen it, but my brother and my mother have. I have a new business partner who spends a lot of time at the island and I'm hoping we can go see it together. I have been to the island, but not to the Stonehenge site.

Dreamtime said....

Quote:Glad to see you finally made it over here. I know I owe you a letter, but I am really bad sometimes with my letter writing.
It's good to be here, and you do NOT owe me anything. There was nothing pressing in my email to you. I feel that responses are subject to time and circumstances, and if you wait long enough, it doesn't matter any more. :big grin: Good luck with the Christmas projects for the grandkids. They are far more important!!!!

To William and SilverInfinity....

Thank you for the kind welcomes. They are very much appreciated. I didn't realize how much there is to share. I will share my adventures over time but they will include things like "imaginary friends", the people(?) in the closet/under the bed, watching a circus from up high, phasing through walls, the call home to my purple planet with the city under the glass dome, phantom pains inflicted upon me (voodoo doll?), kids having alien experiences, skimming, and so much more.

Some other stats that might be of interest are....
Age: 47 (born same day/year as Michael Jackson- just a fact.)
Sex: Female
Born: Port Huron Michigan
Came Home: May 1996 after being away 22 years
Religion: Wiccan/Pagan
IQ: Qualify for Mensa but haven't joined
Education: Associates Degree in Electronics/Computer Technology
Beliefs:  "All things are possible, and most things are probable."  "Science fiction is really more Science than it is Fiction."  "Our spirit is not limitied to one human lifetime, it in fact lives many lives and we must listen to our soul in order to remember it."  "We are spirits having a human experience." ... and more...

Time to go! Thanks again!!!!!

Willow

Hello Willow, :D

Nice to meet you.

Welcome aboard here, take it easy here.

Greetings,

Octahedron

Hello Willow, 

Yes, I agree that I think that we were drawn together for a reason. Nothing happens by chance and there is a reason for everything that happens. It was Octahedron that told me about the Mystic Michigan books and then I went searching for someone that had the whole set and I came across your site. Then it was interesting finding out all the connections we had. So it makes me wonder if you are also connected to the Philadelphia Experiment and Stewart Swerdlow.

It sounds like you have a pretty impressive resume and have live a pretty interesting life. I mentioned your kids having skimming experiences to SilverInfinity and he said that he can’t wait to hear more about that. I’m guessing your imaginary friends aren’t imaginary and probably real entities. All of us here are aware that they exist and some have seen them too. Watching a circus from up high sounds interesting, you’ll have to explain that one. When you said phasing through walls, did you mean you are able to do that? The purple planet sounds interesting too. It sounds like you have a lot of interesting stories to tell.   

I never knew about Michigan Stonehenge until I read the Mystic Michigan books. It sounds like something that I would like to check out someday. Michigan sounds like it has had a pretty interesting history with people coming from all over the world to mine copper here. I was surprised to learn that there was even a lot of diamond and gold mining done here. Then Stewart says that there is a huge crystal under Lake Michigan, shaped like a pyramid with the point facing into the ground. So there is a lot of mysteries to Michigan. :big grin:

Willow,

I look forward to hearing all of your stories, too.  Especially the purple planet one. :unibrow: