Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Does This Symbol Say?
I think your "friend" got angry because he could not control himself--like you said he is probably fragmented and in dire need of self reintegration. So because he could not control himself or have power over himself, he thought he had power over you and when he saw that you werer going on your own way, becoming your true self, realizing who you are, making your own decisions,etc, he probably realized he was losing you(and you reflect parts of himself that he had thought he had control over), he was frustrated and angry about it. He probably switched into his angry alters from my understanding. I don't know..I'm just assuming. What do you think? Does this help? We need to put our friends and parents and former handlers on the forgiveness altar....I hope I can achieve a complete visualization today...I think a part of me is sabotaging myself from doing forgiveness altar and green spiral staircase. If we do these exercises, we can attain more steps in unshackling ourselves from the bonds of people we no longer share a purpose with...and we can become freer to experience again!!

PurpleParrot, once again very well said and thought out.  Thankyou. 

Looks like most everyone here agrees that this is some kind of NWR trigger. I just want to add that I can bearly look at this image. Its very disturbing! Thats confirms it for me.

~lg

Hi William - I don't know enough to add to the interpretations of the symbol but have looked at it several times.  When staring intently into it, it moves for me and the circle is surrounded by a line of turquoise, then when I close my eyes the colours reverse - the centre becomes dark, orange tinged and the circle becomes blue.  Perhaps this wasn't a good idea as it is  a trigger but it has a sense of drawing the observer (me in this case) into the circle.  Maybe the artist knew exactly how the symbol would affect people.

Monica - as you have given a really clear meaning for the symbol, should I have not continued to look at it?  I have since brown xxx it.  Is this sufficient to remove any influence it may have had on me?

some artist wnated to represent the underground punk movement orhwatver this ad is about. i think it's more representative of the way true hyperspace and god-mind ideas are tainted by the bullshit we go through

Dear Reader

Just flush the image with violet and put a merger and brown X over it for double measure. :)

It may have triggered you, but I couldn't say for sure - though what you describe does sound like you were drawn into the vortex that is created at the centre of the image.

It is not dangerous in itself, but how you react may put you out of balance.  So just focus on how you feel about this image, and do whatever you think is neccesaary to restore your personal equilibrium.  You can visualise all the energy you may have absorbed, being release up to your Oversoul, and ask it to neutralise all negative effects on you.

Hope that helps :)

i looked at it and truthfully it HURT me.

theres blood...it looks like a wormhole has been opened by blood.

i dont like it.

the edges are ragged...pain.

it just jumps right out there.

just my two sense.

Robin,  Thanks for the input,  That was something sent to me as what is called a trigger.  Its a real life trigger that was meant to bring me back to old thinking, as one way to put it.  It did harm me.

We can kill this thread if it harms others.  I dont need it anymore but offer it as an example only!

peace.

Do you have the original URL of the image? You or I can make this into a link so that people do not get caught off guard. But you'd need the original link from elsewhere because the forum software took possession of the image.