Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What It Means To Be Human And How Can Humanity Evolve And Save Itself Now?
Okay this is sort of a bunch of scattered thoughts explaining how I wanted to put up this thread here and get it going. Some days ago,I was conversing with Monica a few times about how we can see the potentials in each other and this is a reflection of seeing the potentials in humanity. We also discussed something about how competition also helps with progress. I have been walking around in parks, local shorelines, and in any natural setting I could find--even a zoo(though its not that natural..), connecting with Oversoul, introspecting and doing release work whenever I could. I have been seeing images of a lemurian and I thought about how some of my behaviors might be that of a lemurian being/reptilian being. I thought about how I may be a multidimensional time traveler and my purpose here in this time stream. I think I have been tapping into time streams also...Have been thinking about the aliens involvement with us...and also about what my departed friend indirectly taught me about myself.

and it again helped me realize that if we explore what it means to be a human, then our true selves,embrace and accept that, then this is another way of liberating ourselves and taking our personal power back.

I wondered what it really means to be a human. As it has been the past somethings ago,I was rigid with myself, not fully allowing myself to be, not fully letting God-MIND, not going with the flow of Oversoul, not freely exploring who I am, either questioning and analyzing too much or not doing it at all, thinking with judgment and criticism of others who are not like myself and how I was tolerant with them..and realizing that I wasn't truly accepting people with purity of love and compassion....I thought I have not been allowing myself to really be...to break out of my barriers,etc....I also thought I wasn't encouraging enough of others ..I saw how people stomp each other to the ground in different ways and they themselves don't really get far on that mountain they think they're climbing...So this is what the human race is doing...slowly destroying ourselves and not letting us grow...

Okay it sounds like maybe my alters want to come out or maybe not---..but I thought I was too controlling and self inhibiting....behaving like a robot....I am not a robot..I am not a slave..neither is the rest of humanity..we have so much potential within us that needs to be unlocked...I am starting to realize more and more the importance of my purpose here...as well as others purposes here....we are here to evolve ourselves...and become more self aware...We as humans have to claim our personal power back, be ourselves, realize who we are, we can no longer have others tell us what to do with our energies, bodies, minds and souls...we have got to come out of our shells and express every thing in our being..and accept it..we have to see humanity's soul for what it is...its not a body...its a brilliant spirit...we have to bring it out.. we've gotta be free flowing and not repeat the same thoughts and mistakes and experiences again...we can't run in circles anymore like mice in a circular labyrinth

we have the time and energy to do it all now..so lets do it!! lets establish positive mind patterns here!! lets be humans..lets define what it means to be human...not allow other alien beings to define us as confinement to slavery...objects of control..no one can control us unless we let them...no one can define us..unless we let them..

peace

I loved reading this post! :D  It fits in with my own thoughts today.  I have been doing affirmations that promote a New Life for myself, where all the parts form a continuous harmonious whole.

I have had enough of 'trying' to live my life in accordance with set rules.  Now is my time for moving beyond and allowing myself to experience the existence I dream of.  We all deserve our visions - but we have to believe they are reality not fantasy.

No more caged Lions - let's roam freely and be the totality of our Selves.

Thank you Monica!! My conversation with you inspired this post! :o)

Yes we do deserve the best in life!!!

We are worth it!!!

Like roaring lionesses and lions, we shall all once again inherit the earth..lol sorry

We are meant to be leaders..as we are all natural born leaders...take back our personal power and show humanity what it needs to become. Lets show the human race its potential and what it should not be confined to....we will do this as we unravel and unlock our potentials and become who we are meant to become!!! Our true selves.

Thank you Monica!! My conversation with you inspired this post! :o)

You are always welcome. :)

Like roaring lionesses and lions, we shall all once again inherit the earth..lol sorry

:lol: I liked that comment!  I visualise you punching the air with your fist and stomping the ground with your foot in public, then sitting down very fast when you realised what you said. :D

we will do this as we unravel and unlock our potentials

In other words - it's time for some DNA activation exercises!  Maybe that is the key to know which pathway to take in our lives... We need to unlock the instructions lying within us for the next stage of growth and awareness.

A royal blue DNA archetype signifies future mind-patterns, and a brown one would be current capabilities.  Also, we can look at the Angelic levels that correspond to opening knowledge/Akashic Records to see what timelines to activate....

All of this ties in with a number of other conversations across the board - what's happening next, what are angelic energies, making efficient use of archetypes, being an artist (i.e. creator of your own life) etc.

This is a wonderful central thread that ties all these themes together in an empowering manner.

It is truly time to leave behind all the illusions we know exist, and move into the True Reality we can access within ourselves.

It can be so easy to get stuck watching everything unfold, and noting all the illusions and deceptions that occur.  At some point we need to release the need for these completely - including being an observor of them.  It is time to believe in the experience of our deepest dreams.  Pulling them into NOW, rather than projecting them into faraway space.

If we concentrate on OWNing the NOW - the NWO cannot affect us.  See how 'own' is the opposite of 'nwo' -  the Illuminati agenda is literally our own reflection - and 'now' comes in the centre.  Owning our Now from the core of our being (Self, Oversoul, and God-Mind) is the key to undo all NWO plans.

You made me think,we make our own now..our own future. We make ourselves here. We have so much potential that needs to be unleashed...as you said DNA needs to be looked at..same with our future mind patterns and other things...

I think I have natural ties to the Akashing records, dolphin frequency and lion frequency..

I have been noticing the bear frequency in me as well...needing to be inside a cave and introspect.

lol you know that is so true..I would yell and scream what I believe, then look sideways, laugh and giggle nervously and change topic..or sit down lol.

We can no longer be victims...as you said..sit here helplessly feeling like we have no control or understanding of things...

One day I will appreciate this crazy year that has rocked my world with many experiences that I thought didn't allow me to breathe at each turn.

I live my life, I make my dream. I make the dream come true...because I have been forever dreaming it...time to be manifested. I deserve to be the dream.

Yeah - I have been thinking about accessing the Akashic records and using Lion/Dolphin frequency too.

I also have a tendency to go "in my cave" when I need to figure out the deeper things in life. :)

So, maybe we can brainstorm here a perfect visualisation/meditation/Prayerful triad of exercises, that correlate to opening the necessary DNA....  Ideas anyone??

What way can we find our inner light and let it shine wihtout hindrance?

PurpleParrot - hehe - I know the feeling (sitting down after an outburst) - it's a bit like being a thunder storm, and realising you are raining on Everyone!! lol

You guys are brilliant! 

:)

(I feel a group hug coming on)  :)

Group HUG!!!

Monica, I would like to do group meditations/prayers/healings..we will all need to protect ourselves and find random times to do it. It would be great if we can do earth healings since we all live on earth anyway..healing the earth is like healing parts of ourselves anyway....

I would think even though many of us are Oversoul family or like minded, that we still have our own individual issues to work on....

Looks like we had a rainbow yesterday - not a thunderstorm afterall!

Actually, when I woke up this morning, there was a huge brilliant rainbow outside my window - looking like it was coming out of the sea and into the sky.  I felt very inspired by this early, beautiful surprise.  Maybe it's because I slept with the Angel archetypes last night. :D

I was thinking that a visualisation that addresses the issue of uncovering inner potential and saving self would be so useful for us all.

My idea is quite straight-forward: 

Visualise the Christ Consciousness in Gold at the pineal, on a background of royal blue.  Concentrate on the centre circle and see a golden merger.  Place the red angel symbol (seraphim) over the centre of the archetype until it is absorbed into the symbol, then do the same with each level of the angels up to the Archangels.  Then gradually change the merger to deep brown at the centre of the Christ Consciousness, and watch it expand outward until it has absorbed the gold Christ archetype.  As you do so, see the royal blue field changing to brown, until everything is completely grounded.

Now you have Christ Consciousness (salvation) with all the Angelic levels merged into God-Mind, and grounded in your own current reality! 

This would be a powerful deprogramming technique too, and it saves from deciding which angelic level to use. :D

Quote:All of this ties in with a number of other conversations across the board - what's happening next, what are angelic energies, making efficient use of archetypes, being an artist (i.e. creator of your own life) etc.      ~Monica
Aye - it does, that!

Such insights from you all - everywhere I read today!  

I am overwhelmed...