Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What It Means To Be Human And How Can Humanity Evolve And Save Itself Now?
Well, maybe this is a sign of how we are overcoming the creative drain!  We are standing up again, stronger and wiser. :big grin:

I tried the visualisation I created.  It was immensely powerful, and gave me a sense of deep connection and totality.  Has anyone else tried it??

You know whats funny Monica?? lol I was visualizing the Logos Christos at my pineal gland yesterday and today without having read your post/thread on this!! Did you send this to all of us on the Oversoul level? That's so cool!!!! I like it when we're all in synch or at least when I know there's a spiritual connection with other people!! Its such a special feeling!! I feel less alone in this world!! I visualized Logos Christos in silver though with a slight golden tinge. I mean I do remember what you had told me about using it at the heart chakra for cleansing..but I thought I'd try it out at Logos Christos so that I can clear my brain---remove the confusions I'm feeling.

I keep many archetypes under my pillow....to keep myself in higher frequencies..and not let myself get dragged down...psychically,etc...also to keep myself protected...

I wonder what a golden infinity means? I thought I'd experiment...

I had these thoughts today..and I hope its not stemming from programming.

Humanity needs to have its potential unlocked..to have its DNA unlocked..

What do ya say?

peace!!!

Ahaaa!  We are still alike I see. :)  The more people connect in together with their similar ideas, the stronger we become as individuals.  It is like building a forest - everything in balance and interdependant.

The Logos Christos is a wonderful archetype.  I find it has an amazing effect fo removing all mind-pattern blockages.

I have used the Virtues and Principalities angelic templates the past couple of days to get my vision aligned with my needs, and release the Ego filter that block me. 

I have a brand new opportunity just come up, that I am pursuing.  Some families of children I have cared for in the past have expressed interest in me doing musical development classes for self-confidence.  My thought is to use toning, movement, and spontenaity to help children learn to express their unique voice through creating their own songs/dances together, and finding out what different sounds they can make that replicate their environment and thoughts.  This fits in with the empowerment of humanity, and gives me the opportunity to combine a number of my interests. 

This was an immediate effect of connecting to the angelic levels, and also doing my visualisation.

The Christ Consciousness archetype can be found in the Radionics section of The Healer's Handbook.

A golden infinity is God-Mind/Oversoul consciousness at a very high level.

I am mentally envisioning all the involved Oversoul's of people on this Earth creating a golden net that is floating down on us, and landing under our feet to become a foundation that uplifts and supports all who need it.  That way we can help (with permission) those who feel hopeless/helpless but are ready and willing to move beyond their troubles to open up their true power.  I am seeing all these people coming closer and learning who they are as they meet, and for myself, being surrounded and nurtured by my Oversoul Clan.

I also would like to add that a golden pineal gland archetype is a high awareness of God-Mind.

I also would like to add that a golden pineal gland archetype is a high awareness of God-Mind. (The circle and the dot). (A golden T-Bar can mean something else completely; for example, if I remember correctly, a golden ankh activates higher levels of the programming matrix within you).

No, the golden ankh (or any t-bar) creates balance of God-Mind within.

I like to take my t-bar (in gold), and blend it with a gold Christ Consciousness, Gold Logos Christos, and the Gold circle with dot.  It's a grand feeling. :D

:o)

lol I kinda imagined that t-bar also in gold. I don't know what my t-bar looks like still...hence why I'm trying to clear up the muddiness /blockage at my pineal.

I am also trying to focus more on my solar plexus chakra too to understand what information comes through to me.

The angel archetypes I have been keeping at my pillow were the seraphim(the orange one to discern truth and speak truth), thrones(to understand information), principalities(the green one,right?the one associated with christ and allowing for change and manifestation) and angels(to understand my purpose here).

I want to check out the one that allows the pathway to be opened up and DNA to be reviewed..its the ice blue one..dominions is it?

I have also kept the attaining christ consciousness archetype under my pillow for some time now...I guess this explains all of what I'm feeling and how I've been behaving.

I am still a child in all of this playing around with something she doesn't know and fully understand...I must release and grow up these inner child alters.

I thought of some affirmations or thoughts today--they are as usual and of course inspired by the works of the Swerdlows and also of my current experiences and my current understanding and insights into things:

The illuminati cannot break us.

We are strong.

We have impenetrable mind-patterns(remember Janets affirmations some time ago on impenetrable mind patterns?).

Nothing can interfere with our mind patterns.

We have strong mind patterns.

We have the strength to do our inner work without interference.
We have the strength to be ourselves.

We have the strength to deprogram with no or minimal problems.

We have the strength to look at ourselves honestly from every experience we have endured.

We have the strength to accept ourselves as we are fully and completely.

We know how to use our strengths and weaknesses for the betterment of ourselves.

We have strong inner knowledge that we can easily tap into.

Our mind patterns cannot be influenced by that of others only unless it is allowed!!

We can imprint the changes we have within ourselves upon the rest of humanity.

We can conquer our Internal Programmers..even viciously if we have to!

We can deprogram easily

(and we may even deprogram fully in this life if we work hard at it..but we only work with what we're allowed to work on the issues we can work on with in this time stream I guess? however all possibilities are allowed within God-Mind)

We can overcome our oppression and our burdens.

We can transcend any physical limitations imposed on us.

Humanity can evolve..

I hope to see that we evolve with the 8th chakras.....

There is a chance for the human race!!!

The human race does evolve.

We do become unconditionally loving beings.

The time is now for all these changes to occur! :o)

Indeed!

:)

Power to you all.

Oh Yeah!! Let me not forget to give credit to xan-i..as some of these posts were also inspired by xan-i as well! :o)

especially the thoughts/ideas about humanity evolving.

peace