Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Stewart's Purpose in Your Life?
"As far as S's apology in the book that's what I was referring to as Crocodile Tears.IMO you don't do what you did to thousands of children then turn around and profit from it."

Well if he is one of the only survivors, how else is the world suppose to know what happened if he doesn't write about it? I'm not certain it's possible to write books and publish thousands of them without income.

"Much of their work is old ,old stuff that they have taken from others"

I disagree, the majority of Stew/Jans info is profound, personally i haven't seen it anywhere else.  

"yet they threaten to sue and bully, in many ways, those who innocently post images that they own. Posted btw on a website that was formed in the support of their work!!!"

is your reason for anger and resentment towards Stew/Jan? Seems to be.

I have posted some images and quotes from his books and I never had any problems.  In fact Stewart said he enjoyed my work.

"I have more respect for Anton Levay the head of the church of Satan.At least he is out front about what he aligns himself with and then you have more of a choice at that point."

That might  explain why you edited your post at exactly 11:11.

icon_warn

Welcome to the I'm Okay - You're Okay Corral.:D

SR wrote:
Quote:is your reason for anger and resentment towards Stew/Jan? Seems to be. 
Nope :) 

Quote:I have posted some images and quotes from his books and I never had any problems.  In fact Stewart said he enjoyed my work.

You have no idea how much it pleases me to know this.:D

I believe in one God the Divine Father and that is not Lucifer or Horus or Osiris or anyone from the Merovingian bloodline etc.

It is 1:11 not 11:11 I didn't choose this time . My computer time is different than the website time. But I agree it is interesting isn't it?

Also interesting that your post time adds up to 11:shock: :D

Most people will always have Suspiscions on Stew. Its not easy to totally overcome Montauk programming. Besides, he knows how to "undo" the harm to those children in the parallel lifelines. It is between him and those souls.

However, I cannot agree that Janet is satanic.

There is nothing in her work that is much different from the work of Linda Goodman in Star Signs (except that Linda supports the Great White Brotherhood and Janet does not)

Now, is Linda Goodman also satanic? If so, there is no new age/spiritual/unconventional philosophy that is non-satanic.
as the only other strong alternatives are OTO/Bardon and the works of Crowley, Parsons, Spare.

A good friend of mine once said 'listen with the ears of your heart'. Only love is real.

FAREWELL

We would do well not to put Anyone on a Pedestal ! The whole reason here for You to learn to find the answers for Yourself. Trust No One! ;) Yes, use others as training wheels and not abuse, then glide on your own.!

You are absolutely spot on William.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:iqhunk[/color]]
There is nothing in her work that is much different from the work of Linda Goodman in Star Signs (except that Linda supports the Great White Brotherhood and Janet does not)

I have to disagree and say that their work is not compatible iqhunk.

This topic could not find an even ground, because it will always attract two energies of people, those who follow and support the Swerdlows and the others that do not, for those who appreciate their work and value their information, it is your human right to feel that way. You should try to understand that there are others that have formed a more personal connection which has not been so positive.

I am not going to broaden this any further, but I do ask those who are supporters of this work not to automatically dismiss those who have a different opinion, this could end up a very long debate and at the end of the day, it is difficult to comment on another’s personal understanding of a situation/person, unless you know the whole story.

Hi Karen,
I agree with you that this is a polarized topic.

I dont want to say that the Swerdlows are angels but merely that it is unfair to label them as satanic. I dont think anyone here who has tried a regression can affirm that they have spent all their lifelines without causing harm to others. If we are on Earth, we have done something terrible in one or more lifelines.

I wish to substantiate on Janet and Linda, Linda in Star Signs and Janet in Decoding your Life (the work started in 1986 almosty parallel to Star Signs.)

1. Linda Speaks of Higher Self outside of the body connected by a cord. Janet calls this Oversoul.

2. Both speak of reincarnation, in the end of the book, Linda calls it "Simultaneous" and "Lexigrams" it to say that Simultaneous has "No Time" in it. Janet directly calls it simultaneous existence.

3. Color Visualization Therapy has a complete chapter devoted in Star Signs, the exact same as in DCYL.

4. Both advocate affirmations and abundance. Linda specifically speaks of a seedmoney principle of giving
1/3rd extra away whereas Janet speaks of receiving what we put out mentally.

5. Violet is Janet's favourite colour of protection, Linda uses "Purple PLates" of violet colour for magical acts.

6. Both talk of the "Song of the Soul".

Where they differ most outside this body of work:
ASTROLOGY.

Janet has never had her detailed natal chart made, Linda dedicated most of her life to Astrology.

My point is, if we end up trashing Janet's research as satanic, then it trashes Linda's philosophies then Emerson (originator of Higher Self philosophy) and practically most of Higher Self oriented study. Which leaves the non-sheeple with the alternatives like Drunvalvo-Mt Shasta Channeled stuff, Chaos Magickians, OTOs, Masonry, Kundalini Tantrism and the like which are not exactly very beneficial for safe, independent spiritual transformation.

Let us not trash the message because of the messenger's unpopular traits.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:BlueMoon[/color]]Mercy....I've met Stewart many times and attended his seminars. I did not get the same impression you did. You are certainly entitled to your opinion just like anyone else but you sound so angry. They are who they are. Some people follow them and some don't. It's just a matter of choice.

Yeah, I just have lots of luv for Stewart and Janet.  You have met them, I have not but they did help me out with a request I made a couple years ago - - >  I owed them for 3 months of their services (a membership fee to their site) and my bank account was going to be charged.  I mean, there was no doubt I owed them for their services but because of a computer glitch I had not been charged for three months.  Well when the bill came due and they found out about it someone emailed me and said I really needed to pay ASAP.  I emailed back and said,,,, please could you just wait a week or two. until my direct deposit goes into my bank and then you can take all three months at once.  Whoever was handling the billing process cut me a break, was more than accomodating, waited and then I was charged later.  Now people may say... Sily,,, that wasn't Stewart or Janet who did that.  I *think* it may have been one of them -- if not, the person handling the billing I would think would have had to get an okay to delay payment?  I mean.. it is their business.

I also read over at above top secret that Janet made tuna fish sandwiches for someone before they left for the road and a long trip.  Also I saw a video taken at a seminar and Janet is cutting a cake.  She looks ethereal.  Heavenly.  Her energy feels so sweet and calm.  As an aside - -  I can't stand above top secret and haven't been back in a couple years.

Stewart is a Scorpio and I know he knows his stuff but my experience with Scorpios is that they usually squash me like a little bug hehe....(I'm the little bug)   I find they are waaaaaay too powerful for this Cancer Crab.  Waaaaay too intense, like FIRE almost.  I am more than content to just buy his books, watch his videos, read his Q and A and news and Newsletter and keep my distance.  I doubt I will ever have any personal contact with him.  I'm waaaay too sensitive and I don't want to be squashed.  LOL.  I did talk to him on his forum tho.

Your avatar has a very strange effect on me -- it is the colors.  They agree with me.  It's very beautiful.  Actually of all the avatars, yours is the most pleasing to me.