Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some good health/fitness tips?
I was fourteen years old and I was trying to lose weight for just one month and only two pounds are prohibited and I want to lose a lot of weight before the end of summer (seven weeks)

Exercise and a diet plan are about the only way to lose weight?

Have you heard of the Mandela effect? I ask this because im getting the idea that some things have changed and one of the things
that has changed for us is how food affects us.
There is more to this. I can explain if your interested.

I've heard of the Mandela effect. Most of the processed food is designed to make people fat because fat people eat more making food companies more money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brain fitness seen as hot industry of the future Richard 0 879 03-13-2008, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Richard