Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What exactly is the astral realm and why does it get so much attention?
Society has been directed towards a "glamorized " and usually sanitized version of the satanic for a very long time . Yes I agree modern programs and movies have certainly been a major factor in that movement. 

Children cannot differentiate fact and fiction when it comes to magic, and yes glamorizing this realm to that innocent mind is surely an open doorway when they begin activation of programming, astral entities have no concept of time, and it is too late once they do realize what is involved, if they ever do!

The majority of movies/programs now are about magic/occult/ritual/ and all other related topics.

I've noticed that there is a new program called EastWick modeled after The Witches of Eastwick. I don't know the time slot or anything so I can't say who it's aimed at but I'm thinking teenagers.

There is alot of magic programming in the Disney material as you know .

It's getting more and more blatant and "in your face" from what I can tell.

I am going to be recording "Eastwick" when it comes on sometime in October. The women are more of the age of the Desperate Housewives women, so I don't think it is aimed at teens.

Well, all the new age books and psychic powers is all aimed at teaching how to go into Astral as if that is the only realm. Monroe taught it, and so on....

It's usually not so much the age of the actors/actresses as what they represent. The intro on Desperate Housewives is  very telling in that it portrays what it is all about.

Mercy Now Wrote:It's usually not so much the age of the actors/actresses as what they represent.

Yes it is the energy they represent, my youngest is totally into the twilight saga, and it’s not about the vampires or the werewolves, its about the intense emotions and the powers of the characters, I read with her a lot so that I can monitor.

I have not heard of that program, but it does sound triggering, just the Eastwick name tells me things.  

Quote:its about the intense emotions and the powers of the characters

Exactly!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witches_of_Eastwick

The Witches of Eastwick (film)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Witches of Eastwick

Directed by
Release date(s)
June 12, 1987

Running time
118 min.
The Witches of Eastwick (1987) is a comic horror fantasy film based on John Updike's novel of the same name. It was directed by George Miller, and starred Jack Nicholson as Daryl Van Horne, alongside Cher, Susan Sarandon and Michelle Pfeiffer as the eponymous witches.

Plot
Alexandra Medford (Cher), Jane Spofford (Susan Sarandon) and Sukie Ridgemont (Michelle Pfeiffer) are three dissatisfied women living in the small town of Eastwick, Rhode Island. Alexandra is a sculptress and single mother, music teacher Jane is newly divorced and childless, and journalist Sukie is an extraordinarily fertile woman with numerous small children. Having left or been abandoned by men, they unwittingly form a coven of sorts, which consists of weekly meetings during which they drink, play cards and share their fantasies about ideal men.

The day after one such coven meeting, an enigmatic man arrives in Eastwick and buys the Lennox mansion, a sprawling estate that was previously uninhabited. The riveting and charismatic stranger causes fascination among the townfolk, but angers local townswoman Felicia Alden (Veronica Cartwright), a conservative busybody who is married to newspaper editor Clyde Alden (Richard Jenkins). The stranger eventually makes his introduction to the whole town at a music recital; making a rather eccentric spectacle of himself, he is revealed to be Daryl Van Horne (Jack Nicholson). At the moment of Sukie remembering his name from her research, her beaded necklace inexplicably breaks and falls to the floor, causing Felicia to trip and fall down a large staircase, breaking her leg in the process.

Daryl sets about seducing the women one by one, beginning with self-assured Alexandra, who is at first appalled by his arrogance and bravado, before moving on to shy and reserved Jane, whom he encourages to be passionate and reckless. Inviting all three women over to the mansion, he turns his attentions finally to Sukie, creating a network of jealous rivalry between the women that leads to a supernatural game of tennis and reveals the first signs of their witchcraft abilities. They are later seen levitating above Daryl's swimming pool, enjoying their newfound powers.

As time goes on, the witches' continued presence at Daryl's mansion leads to gossip and consternation from the local townswomen who publicly snub Jane in a supermarket. Felicia in particular is incensed at the perceived immorality of their behaviour, but is dispatched in a particularly graphic scene by Daryl's casting of a spell that causes her to vomit the witches' discarded cherry stones; seeing her possessed, her husband kills her with a poker.

Suddenly horrified by the dangerous effects of their relationship with Daryl, the witches attempt to break all ties, but end up facing the horrific consequences of Daryl's hurt pride. Having previously recorded a conversation in which the three women confessed to their innermost fears, Daryl sets about making them come true supernaturally: Alexandra wakes up to find her bed full of snakes, Jane looks in a mirror and sees herself horrifically aged, and Sukie is subjected to unbearable pain that leaves her hospitalised. While recovering, it becomes clear that all three of the women are pregnant with Daryl's children.

Realising that the only way to get rid of Daryl is to use against him the powers he taught them, the witches cast a final spell that involves the manipulation of a Daryl-shaped voodoo doll, and the very trick that he used, through them, on Felicia, involving cherry stones. Having damaged the doll beyond repair, they break it and throw it into fire, and Daryl is depicted as disintegrating into flame.

An epilogue scene shows Alexandra, Jane, Sukie and their families all living in Daryl's mansion with the newborn male children fathered by Daryl. While the witches are otherwise occupied, Daryl appears on a television screen and tries to communicate with the three babies, but before he can accomplish anything, he is interrupted by the three women who point the remote control at him and switch him off.

I will say it once again, its not what you see that is important, its what you do not see that is the real triggering, or programming, because if it was obvious then no one would be confused about any of this stuff!

When you sit and watch a movie, TV or read a book, there is intentional energy put into the portrayal of that story, and this is what you take in, just like how all the Disney movies finish with the wedding, and that’s when the real work begins!  has anyone seen the new series flashforward?

I watched the first episode AJ. Thus far that's all that's been aired here.