Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Our Race First Appeared On Earth
Just before we appeared on this planet the great Lord known as The Sanat Kumara, also known as The Ancient of Days came to make the necessary arrangements. The Sufis knew exactly when this was, but were sworn to secrecy on pain of death. The date is not speculation, but an exact figure, showing our true antiquity on this planet. We go back further than orthodoxy yet suspects.

The Sanat Kumara came to Earth 18,617,841 years before the birth of Jesus - The Piscean Christ. He left in 1955 when his position was taken by The Lord Gautama Buddha, who returned for that purpose, and is still here, resident on Shamballa.

The current 'Aquarian' Christ incidently is The Lord Maitraya.

I hope this is of interest to the reader ?     .... LeslieB

Anything related to the Aquarian Age and the 'Lord Maitreya' is actually a mind-control programme created by the 'Powers That Be' or Illuminati, to control people.

There is no way the Christ Consciousness can be replicated or made manifest through the body and mind of a single individual. Every person on this Earth is imperfect and here to learn about themselves - no exceptions. The Chirst Consciousness is actually a vast though form that does not incarnate itself in physical realities, though it can be accessed by all, because we are each a microcosm of the macrocosm (God-Mind), which contains everything.

We do not need any saviours anyway, as we each create our own realities through the thought forms we project.

Regarding our origins... I reccommend 'Blue Blood, True Blood" by Stewart Swerdlow for a concise explaination of history on this Earth, pertinent to our current timeline. His experience and knowledge in these matters is vast and truthful.

It's nice to meet you. :)

LeslieB, Hello,  I hope you stick around and read up on the forum here.  I have been to your web page, Very nicely done.   I noticed that one of your hobbies is Ameteur Radio, So i guess your a Ham?  Do you talk all over the world? 

Well, nice to meet you!

:)

Thank you for your 'nice' reply. I have been a student of metaphysics for over 38 years. and have studied under one of the best teachers a person could have for over 21 of them. I am not familiar with the "Blue blood ..." etc book, but the very mention of blood at all demonstrates a missing of the point. When I say we have been on Earth for millions of years we must remember that we are consciousnesses using bodies. There are genetic lines going way back, and yes, these bodies do have blood - blue or otherwise flowing through them but bodies are not people they are organic vehicles for consciousness which is ancient. It was the consciousnesses of 'Man' which came to this Earth to inhabit basic physical bodies made available by the original Earth inhabitants ('Adamic man') who were of a totally different race to us.

The being known as Maitraya is a 'Cosmic' entity who physically lives on Earth, and has done for a very long while. Every two-thousand years or so an advanced Master  with the necessary abilities and experience takes on the role / job / position of 'Christ'. Jesus was the Christ of Pisces - an age of emotion. Jesus was well versed in the control of emotion which is why he VOLUNTEERED to do the job. Maitraya is versed in the control of the intellect, which is why he VONUNTEERED to be the Christ of Aquarius. This is why science has made such great strides in the last century or so - the energies have changed and Man's intellect is now being stimulated by the natural change in vibrations.

Jesus was not of this Earth, but he became connected with The Holy Order of The Spiritual Hierarchy of Earth, alternatively known as The Great White Brotherhood. The Lord Maitraya too is not of this Earth, but he is a senior member of this brotherhood of Cosmic and ascended masters.

The Cosmic being - The Sanat Kumara physically lived on Earth for over eighteen million years, and left if 1955, The Lord Buddha returned to physically live on Earth and continue the Sanat Kumara's work. Buddha physically lives on a large, city-sized spacecraft which has been in geo-stationary orbit on the subtle planes over the Ghobi Desert since we first came here.

The spiritual and political head of this brotherhood in these days is known as 'The Lord Babaji', but in the distant past was known as Atlan. Atlantis was named after him. The Greeks knew him as Atlas. He has of course not carried the phyical Earth on his shoulders, but he has, and still does carry certain karmic responsibilities for helping mankind, and indeed all terrestrial life.

My teacher too was a senior member of the Great White Brotherhood, and even though he has left us (passed on) he is still, and always will be connected with it.

I hope this helps 

William, thank you for the welcome. I was not sure whether to ever come here? I have been on forums before, and there are many well meaning people who accuse me of what they have!! There is so much confusion out there, and many people tend to fall for it, and make what are essentially emotional responses. I had a privilege that many do not have - a very good teacher. I am not 'blowing my own trumpet', but being honest, and some unfortunately do not like it.

Yes, I have been a radio amateur for over 31 years. I have spoken to people all over the world and have many friends I may never meet. I have just moved to London, and I am not sure if I will be able to set radio gear up there? I need to concentrate more on my talks / lectures, to introduce newcomers to basic principles of metaphysics.

I am pleased you like my website!! It has evolved over about 8 or 9 years, and I am adding and updating all the time. Feel free to pm me any time ... LeslieB

LeslieB, you need to look around and read our posts, We are old souls here and have studied much.

peace

Hi there Leslie B.Welcome to the HCF. I look forward to reading all your future postings here.Leslie B wrote
Quote:There is so much confusion out there
I could not agree with you more on that point. There are so many New Age Gurus out that who act as Mind Controllers for the CIA, NSA and MI6, that hundreds of millions of Human Beings are being afflicted by Mind Control. The same goes for Christianity, Islam and Judaism as well as Hinduism and Buddhism.

Information on popular websites that support the all Love and Light philosophy or New Age movement are suspicious. They are bogus information generated by such agencies as the CIA. Even channelings or ascended masters are satellite radios calibrated for people to tune into. The CIA disseminates these lies to distract people who look for truth as they prepare for the enactment of the New World Order.

Some metaphysic teachers are actually remotely manipulated so that they will hardly look elsewhere. This is what Avatar means mind controlled. Since everyone has an unique frequency signature, all it takes is someone to monitor the internet and someone else to tune up the frequency for mind-control technologies such as ELF. In fact, via the same technology, authors are inspired with stories that prepare the public for the NWO. Then there are actual agents who intentionally spread lies.

Unfortunately, this category of information is prevalent on the web, and one can find this information on the first result of any search engine. They may give some truth, but it is usually sandwiched with more lies, and then unsuspecting readers suck it all up, and then they spit it all across the web on their own personal websites or popular metaphysics forums. By the way, creating a personal website and paying for a dot-com yearly is not difficult nowadays.

They fool people into thinking they are manifesting a peaceful reality but when in fact they are creating "jack." You can hide the negative thoughts, but the subconscious will always attract the same situations. This takes the power away from us so that the elite's rituastic enactment will succeed by the year 2012.

For more information on the truth of Love and Light and why it is not the correct method of attracting a more peaceful existence, please read Reality Creation:

http://educate-yourself.org/mnt/realityc...ov02.shtml

Thank you for reading. And welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas.

Welcome Leslie B!! :o)
That is interesting you have been studying/practicing and applying metaphysics for so many years!! Also, it is interesting what you said about Jesus Christ,etc..I will read it over again in a while..but I just briefly wanted to say welcome and thanks for coming here!

peace!

Welcome! Leslie B. I am looking forward to your posts. Metaphysics has been my baby too, for about 40 years and I am laughing, as books were the only form of knowledge. The internet brought in a wealth of info, as well as dis-info mixed in with it.
Quote:Quote: There is so much confusion out there! (That Is an understatement and from 1987 until 9/11/2001, there was some decent information from channelings and groups that needed to be sifted out from the incorrect programmers. For me for the past 5 years there isn't even a 'spiritual lollypop' and mostly dis-information :( I love that 'delete' button LOL
William, I am an old soul also who loved Stewarts 'simultaneous existance' scan, who is 62 years young this lifetime. ;)  Linda

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hollow Earth – Giant Super Race Of People! Breaking News 1 1,384 06-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth