Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Our Race First Appeared On Earth
  Hiya Lightworker, I remember you from SOC i do believe!    Ive often said that i feel like ive lived over 1000 years this life already.  Im plum tired out!  Sleep, perchance to dream!

:)

My goodness William, we may be 1000 years old and very tired in this lifetime, but you do have a 'great' memory! Yes, I joined SOC right before it became inactive and there was some great people there too. I see alot of those members here. . .  And sleep perchance to dream is good! ( I have alot of friends that are 'weary' or plum tuckered out too!)  :D Linda

Hello, LeslieB.  I have some of Benjamin Creme's publications regarding Maitreya...

The sufis are such wonderfully poetical writers.  :) 

Greetings to you, LightWorker :) 

Being a Lightworker then you are a Healer, we all need healing here, Atleast i know i do!

Why do they call it memory like an Elephant?  Is it because they never loose their Trunk, I mean we never call our luaggage, Trunk, do you?    Sigh, maybe im on the "Elephant Frequency" now??   Or if i dont stop eating i will be!  :redface:

Nice seein ya again! :)

hello les found u again im in the same website. :unibrow:  a good website

LeslieB,  Thought you might enjoy this.

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/1-June-2006.html

A book written in 1835 by Samuel Morse, called Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States, nails the Jesuits and the Vatican right to the wall as the main culprits behind a hidden agenda to overthrow the newly formed American Republic. 

The inventor of the Morse Code and true patriot, Morse provided overwhelming facts that an attack on the liberties of America were underway by the despotic Austrian government and other European monarchies, using the Papacy through the evil and wicked hands of the Jesuit Order to organize and carry out the dirty work. 

Morse's writings first appeared in installments in the New York Observer and were fully endorsed by James Milner, Thomas De Witt, N. Bangs and Jonathan Going, four top representatives of Protestant denominations, including Episcopal, Presbyterian, Methodist and Baptist.

Thanks William.That is a great article and Samuel Morse was a very perceptive man indeed and as usual nobody really listened then as they do not really listen now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hollow Earth – Giant Super Race Of People! Breaking News 1 1,384 06-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth