Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you first find out you were programmed?
Hi,

Can people please share how they found out they were programmed? Did you find out before you heard of Stewart's materials? Did you find out after you read his materials? How did Stewart help you discover programming? I hope this thread can help others understand how to deal with programming or find out if they are programmed or have any other programming types.

I'm on this board...but I knew nothing about 'programming' or 'mind control' except for what was on television. icon_tv

I was aware about the possibilities of mind-control since 1986. 

In 1986 I saw the movie "Telephone" where moviestar Charles Bronson starred in, I became slowly aware of the CIA programs MK-Ultra until 1988 when I discovered the dirty role of US government  in the JFK assassination, Vietnam and Watergate.

I know about the mind-control sciences of NLP, Silva mind-control, Hypnosis since 1992.

I know about Expansions Inc. since 2002; Montauk since 2002, Illuminati since 2001.

Since the end of 2002 I use the book "Hyperspace Healing" of Stewart Swerdlow.

The movies "Rambo" and "Rambo 2" also reveal a lot of CIA and Delta-force mind-control programs.

Interesting question. I think if one looks at it from SS perspective, we are all being mind controlled. In taking from his definition it is the ability to have manipulative power over someone intentionally or not. With that said I realized freshman year in college that all of my thoughts and prejudices were in fact not mine but my mother's.

I knew my whole life something was up and i always felt out of place and like i was very very special.. I was and still am sort of strange too. I tried mushrooms and psychedelics, after those my life exploded and my mind started racing. My perception of reality expanded enormously with no stop.  Every day was like an adventure. I became obsessed with all sorts of things, especially the existence it self and life on other planets. Earth history and much more. My reality shifted very often, and I lived in a dream world. A fluffy place with only love and peace..And extreme thrills:D But I didn't quite cope with the external, as in people and the normal world. Always had some social issues. Stewart pointed out to me that I have an astral attachment, an entity. I have have found out through the past few months that it has played a major part in this and sabotaged my interractions with others.

About one year after I first tried psychedelics things started taking a more serious tone because I was told by myself on a mushroom trip that I had no business there. i knew what I had to do in this life. But I still did mushrooms and that stuff as the depth tend to disappear after it wears out. So it was more ego then. I betrayed myself. I started calming down the psychedelics and started listening to myself, thats when the attachment started messing with me too, because I started listening way too much and found that stuff. I got dragged closer to astral.

A week around new years, not this one but the year before things changed drastically. And my programming started getting really intense.

Oh, and I was also very drawn to conspiracy theories, i was very angry for a while. And the attachment messed with me whenever i heard something of it. I often started talking about that stuff and became angry because others did not listen:?

Not anybody though, I'm not crazy..

Around february last year I heard a coast to coast with stewart about, reptilians and mind control on youtube. I didn't like it. It gave me cold real vibes. Vibes of reality, I could sense it. That gave me a slight depression, I forgot about that and continued with my life. I had increasingly more demonic problems and in the end of the summer I had enough. I was very weak and tormented by entities. My oversoul guided me towards stewart and i knew I had to see him. That may sound a little weird but I knew. I did know of my oversoul before reading janets work too, it was always there:)

That year I knew something was not normal, I felt very fragmented and could not relate to my previous years. They felt as if it was not me.
In my first consultation I heard I had new world relegion programming, end times, greenstar, dragonfly and sexual ritual stuff. Reading this I felt the pieces fall into place.

I forgot to mention that I did for a long time feel that the world was about to end. With the whole 2012 scheme and all:P It was just the vibes leading me to it. Not the information, but I felt it. The 2012 theory made sense.

I have had some sexual stuff while growing up and some rather uncomfortable experiences. I dont like talking about that. It's all healing:)

Edit:

I noticed after writing this that it was very very healthy, I felt the programs come together:)

Hi Silver Infinity,

I found out about mind control on David Icke's site and newsletter around 1999. Montauk, reptilians and other freaky things I felt compelled to know as much as possible about. I read "the biggest secret" - the 1st i'd heard of illuminati. More research led to fritz springmeier's mind control site - programming, illuminati, etc. i was fascinated by it - driven to find out as much as I could.  I couldn't read all the detailed info on programming/abuse that I had found years ago until recently. more online research lead to al bielek which led to stewart swerdlow - around 2000/2001? I just loved reading the news on his site and enjoyed the bulletin board. About 6 months ago, I had an initial consult. I just couldn't believe the report from 9/08. I'm still composing my follow-up. The main reason I consulted him was how sick I felt with MCS - how I can't be around anyone using/wearing scents/chemicals. I wanted to know if it was genetic and what to do about it. This is part of the report,"I have several clients with MCS and all of them are deeply programmed.  The reason that the body reacts in the way that you experience is that the myelin sheathing of the nervous system has deteriorated or significantly weakened and allows for both scattered electrical impulses to be released in the body, causing issues with the visceral tissues and organs, and also allows for outside stimuli, such as chemicals to be conducted unhindered or filtered on the dendrites of the nerves. Both the input to the system as well as the output of electrical nerve impulse is what is causing your body issues." Your ancestry gives you  inherited programming from ancient times. You are kept away from the world on purpose in order for your energy to be kept "pure" for ritual. In you are Green Star, End Times, New World Religion, Sexual Ritual and Astral vessel programming. Your family/genetic history goes back all the way to the time of Lemuria and Atlantis. In fact, you were in Lemuria when it sank, thrusting up the Andes Mountains and isolating refugees at high altitudes. You also had lifetimes and family history in ancient Egypt—in the secret priesthood, Sumeria, Ancient Israel and even in Persia. All of these were part of secret societies where you did not have a lot of contact with the outside world. This is why the Illuminati keeps you in a condition where interaction with the world is hard for you." This was the first I've heard that I was directly involved in what I'd been reading and researching. I just find it hard to believe, although it would explain why my life is the way it is. It would explain many strange things in my family. why things were so messed up... by the way I love reading the posts on this site esp. moonchild, polly, astrojewels, and all the other articulate and knowledgeable people on here.  I had attached my paintings to my consult which were interpreted as follows: "The painting images that you sent are, quite frankly, related to alters within the matrix of your programming cube. Some of them are actually depictions of the connections between alters and alter groups. One painting shows several different animal alters with you.  You showed the cat, alligator, frog and even a representation of “Twinning” programming that implies a “demonization” of your personality during the second trimester of your mother’s pregnancy with you."

Does anyone else have similar programming or ancestry? What has helped you deprogram? consulting with stewart?  I've tried to do green spiral staircase  and didn't see anything but black. violet and brown merger don't seem to help me. silver infinity at crown chakra seems to help, at least I feel less symptoms. I can only function when I'm not exposed to anything aggravating the mcs. If you don't hear from me, its because I'm feeling too sick to be coherent enough to use a computer. I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thank You:D

I have very similar programming,although even more than what you mentioned here,and the ancestry would be similar,although I don't know if I was on Lemuria. When you get black like that,you have to apply other colors,archetypes to uncover what is behind the black.Shine a violet light into the darkness and mentally ask that it be parted to show you what's underneath.If you can imagine/visualize archetypes,I'll tell you what else you can use.But don't give up.Some things don't work at the first try.What symptoms do you have when you are affected?I am allergic to chemicals,but only on my hands.I would suggest that you get Noni,but not from Hawaii.I think India has it as well,and Shiitake.Usually,every ailment would be able to be reversed,we just need to find what does the job.We do not need to deprogram by the method that Swerdlow has introduced.Any program can be de-activated,any situation can be de-activated with the use and understanding of the archangel frequency.But you must have a better understanding of who and what you are.I realized that Swerdlow can never tap into this,because of what he has inside of him.The beings on this level will not help everyone.But when they do,the activation of the program is stopped,immediately.My greatest achievement was to totally stop an activation for suicide on a person that is not the kind that would commit suicide.The person had great willpower,but the activation was intense.So,I sent the person here,I gave the instructions,and that a sincere request for help must be asked.The experience was astounding fot he person,but,this person was also tested by those beings and learned some information and the activation was immediately stopped. After the test,they said they would help,and they did.I will only say that the test is of your will and whether you would have fear in a certain situation or whether you would fight to survive.Since this is a higher level than the Lion frequency,it would be better to start by entering the Lion frequency and requesting help.

MC-

Thanks for your valuable insight. Shining violet light into the darkness is brilliant!What other archetypes should I  use? I can use visual aids to mentally visualize them; it's like a short term memory problem - not being able to see, mentally. How do I contact archangel frequency? I  would greatly appreciate any other assistance from you and everyone else here!

I have many questions about demonization in utero, well demonization in general, what is it and what do you do about it? Once when I was in high school some one looked at me and said, I just saw the devil. I thought he was joking. He was looking at my face. I didn't feel evil nor possessed, I was just hanging out outside at night. (I was extremely suicidal then and for many years.) I've had astral attacks I think. I was 19 or so and was lying in my bed and felt vibrations and heard loud buzzing, I was paralyzed as though held down by some force, it lasted 10 minutes or so. I was face down so I couldn't see who or what if anything was there.

Concerning MCS: it started as eczema on the palms of my hands at 16. MCS symptoms now are pretty severe: from feeling like I'm going to pass out - not being able to keep my eyes open, to stuffed nose, sinus pain pressure, nausea, migraines, shortness of breath, dry throat, hoarseness -  losing my voice, dizzyness, vertigo, staggering, having to hold on to something not to fall, feeling drunk/intoxicated, not being able to think nor speek clearly/coherently,  intense reaction when smelling chemicals, scents, fragrances  - it's like a bucket full of it instead of a few drops- if I don't smell them, I can taste them and  have these symptoms, intense musle spasm, exteme fatigue and weakness, walking a block feels like I ran a marathon.  I have chronic pain. Actually, I was first diagnosed with fibromyalgia and  chronic fatigue  syndrome [consult with stewart: "All of thes conditions/illnesses that were diagnosed are related to mind-control and programming. These did not exist before mind-control began after World War II."]  I also have EMF sensitivity to motors, fluorescent lights, electrical fields. It reduces cholinesterase like pesticides. In short, neurological dysfunction. Its like being exposed to toxins constantly. Only relenting when there aren't any around.

I am posting the paintings I mentioned in my original post, [I've included links in case images are not allowed to be posted - up to moderators, of course - ]

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/164k--7-8.jpg

[Image: 164k--7-8.jpg] 

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/_P2-05-40x30.jpg

[Image: _P2-05-40x30.jpg]

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/_cha...4-copy.jpg

[Image: _charlo-06-24x24-copy.jpg]

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/_PB3-05-14x11.jpg

[Image: _PB3-05-14x11.jpg]

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/_RGB-05-20x16.jpg

[Image: _RGB-05-20x16.jpg]

http://www.geocities.com/lili_lazar/20x24-pb.jpg

[Image: 20x24-pb.jpg]