Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is alcohol necessary to drink
I tend to believe someone very little after they claim to be running a successful drunken lifestyle. It can't be that good.

I no longer find myself drawn to alcohol for sedation, as I know ethanol is a two-part substance. No one considers the lethargy following even one drink

When I was young I would drink on a daily basis but as I grew older it started losing it's appeal with me. I haven't had a drink in years and I don't miss it any.

When I was young and worked in bars I too drank a lot, now
I occasionally have a few to be sociable.

I don't drink, I hate drunk people and hate who I am after a few drinks.

In some ways I think alcohol is the worst drug on this planet. It causes more problems in society than any other drug. I'd like to experience a reality where no one drank to see to what it was like.

I agree it's the worst, The government promotes it - here
we have government liquor stores, I guess it's because of
all the taxes they collect on it.

It would be fine if people drank it in moderation but most don't and that's the problem.

So true, I'm here after I've had THREE glasses of wine.
In a crowd of drunks how else to cope? I'm the only vegetarian, I hate to be the only abstainer? as well.

Rich, curious wants to drink everything. I wish to write her up. Is she bannable?

I'm sure you're joking around as usual. Curious is free to live her life as she sees fit. I don't ban people for that. Besides 3 glasses of wine is no big deal. When I said drinking is a problem I meant the people who get drunk and drive and end up killing other people. Or people who get drunk and get into fights. Also statistics show that most crimes are committed by people under the influence of alcohol.