Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone?
A few years ago i remember this place had more activity... where did everyone go?

I feel there may have been some turmoil and people left due to it.

Lots of wars took place here in the past between expansions fans and ex-fans. There was also wars with people who believed in the KBA and those who didn't. Also when MC left to run her own forum and her members went with her. Some members thought Elizabeth was a spy for expansions and they left here. So the results of people not being able to get along left very few active members.

So my assumptions were correct. 

Beliefs strike again huh...

Is elizabeth still around? or was she? lol ;)

Anyway, thanks for replying. Did you ever find MC's website out? Id like to check it out sometime.

You can PM me the link so its not on the forums if you'd like.

Yes, beliefs became a problem here just like they do on other forums but on bigger forums you don't notice the people who left because of arguments. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in this world that can't tolerate people who have a different opinion than theirs. 

Elizabeth is still here but doesn't check in that much anymore because she's working 2 jobs.

I haven't heard back from Octahedron yet about the link to MC's forum. I might have to check with some other members and see if they know the link.

Thanks, Richard. 

Its funny, thats part of the problem with peoples programming... They can't handle different opinions or views. That is ego.

Programming would explain their intolerance because logically it made no sense to me. For example I suggested the people who didn't believe in the KBA to just ignore those threads and there won't be any problems but no they couldn't do that. They were intent on disrupting all KBA discussions. It was foolish of them to think they could change everyones opinion to fit theirs. It would be like going to a Christian forum and trying to convince them the bible is BS. You're not going to get anywhere so what what be the point.

Then the other thing I suggested to members who couldn't get along with other members was to use the ignore feature and they would never see the other persons posts. That was unacceptable to them and actually angered them that I suggested such a thing. Instead I was getting tons of requests to have the people they couldn't get along with banned. It's easy to see why there are so many wars and murders in this world. The majority of people just don't know how to get along with other people.

Very True. This is even stronger when it could potentially shatter there already "different" world view. I used to run a popular forum and "Ascension" website until it was shut down... by a certain alphabet agency. People were like that on there too, which was funny because they were all learning and using the same techniques, but the base programming of their ego still resided. only will this programming break when they realize there is no I, and the ego is an illusion.

The Ascension forum sounds familiar. I think I may have seen it. How long ago did you have it? Also how did they shut it down?

I went through a spell of expansions trying to shut this forum down. They called the cops and made up all kinds of lies. They called Homeland security. They used their lawyer to threaten me with lawsuits. Their lawyer also threatened my host. They even hired 3 black magic witches to try and kill me. All their effort was for nothing because the forum and I are still here. Biggrin

There were two versions of it. One was called "In Dreams" (www.indreamsonline.com) the second rendition was called "Violet Gateway". Both were shut down. Luckily I saved all the information.

Its funny you say that, Stew just hit me up on Facebook because I have an account that I have a ton of archetypes posted, 3 are "his" that I did graphics design on to create art out of. He contacted me this morning saying "those are my copyrighted archetypes, who are you?"

First of all, I don't make money on helping people, second of all TRUE archetypes can not be copyrighted since they are of consciousness creation. Thirdly, I have about 10 people I talk to on there and is generally on a secret group of people around my area. 

Next thing will be "How dare you talk about the KBA, thats my info!"