Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Winged Lion
I didn't mean to be rude, I like it:) I got the impression Stewart did not like this frequency, but I may have gotten the wrong impression He didn't actually say it.

Thanks MC

I do not know what to expect when I go into a frequency - I am able to remain focused for long periods of time but nothing happens, I then either fall asleep or my imagination kicks in. I however do not know what to expect to experience when going into a frequency.

The only evidence that I have of going into the bear is that my legs and arms seem to be hairier. My body is getting thicker but that may also be because of my weight training. 

That looks good Rodrigo!

Craig

Sometimes Lion frequency lets you in and sometimes it doesn't. Something I realised is that if it doesn't let you know don't take it personally, this time it won't but perhaps next time.

Is that really the archetype for White Winged Lion? I never connected to it like that.

Cool pic Rodrigo, very talented my friend (Thumbs up!)

It won't let you in if you're negative,if you're ego is activated in any way,if you've been under the influence of your own demon..etc.

If you're falling asleep Craig,then you are not consciously ready for the information.If you're getting hairier,than you're into it.

I love it, great job.

Which way am I supposed to hold this visualization over my head.
As pictured, as if i were facing you - or flipped the other way, as if I were facing the picture ?

I have never entered any frequency that I am aware of so far. But then I don't think I've concentrated hard enough before I give up.

Facing the picture.

Thanks MC, it looks like I have perhaps had limited success some of the time evidenced by becoming hairier. I however have not received any information (not that I know of anyway).  Makes sense what you say - Swerdlow said that it is usual for programmed people like myself to experience blockages.  I will keep on trying with both lion frequencies.   

MC Wrote:...If you're falling asleep Craig,then you are not consciously ready for the information.If you're getting hairier,than you're into it.
I want to eat zebras and roar all the time.

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:I want to eat zebras and roar all the time.

Last time I had sex I roared!

Does that count?

Girl was like "Wow" icon_heart

[color=orange]Tigerboy grrr...