Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Gang Stalkers are, and how they are trained.
https://www.meetup.com/TI-Awareness/mess...49604305/0

Who Gang Stalkers are, and how they are trained.
Most people know what a Targeted Individual (“TI”) is, but I will define a TI, before I define Gang Stalker. A Targeted Individual is a person being anonymously harassed by an organized crime group because the organized crime group wants something from the individual.

Now, a Gang Stalker can be defined as: A targeted individual that has been broken down, corrupted, and conditioned to respond to RF signals to perform various criminal tasks for the organized crime group.

Gang Stalkers start out as targeted individuals who are harassed in numerous ways, until they give in to the “Modern Mob,” the term I use for the organized crime group carrying out these assaults. Gang Stalkers are broken down and trained in the following ways:

1. Gang Stalking: This is used on gang stalkers in training. At first, to break them down and get them to comply, and then it’s used to train them by showing them what to do to others when they become gang stalkers.
2. Pyschological terror: RF weaponry, like the microwave auditory effect a/k/a the Frey Effect, is used to constantly badger the individual, insult him, keep him sleep deprived, keep him from thinking, keep him terrorized, and keep him dependent on the mobsters hitting him with RF weaponry. It is exactly what destructive cults, like the “Moonies” do to their trainees to brainwash them, but RF weaponry is now used. These techniques are used to make the individual obedient to the modern mob.
3. Pavlovian conditioning: Gang Stalkers are put through endless drills to condition them to respond to orders automatically. They are conditioned in these drills, by creating positive feelings with the RF weaponry when they do something right, and negative feelings with the RF weaponry when they mess up in a drill.

Once a Gang Stalker has been sufficiently trained, then the Modern Mob can start using him or her when needed, on demand, to harass others and perform various criminal tasks. Here are some major ways the Modern Mob communicates with its Gang Stalkers:

1. RF Weaponry: RF weaponry can be used to direct the Gang Stalker’s attention to cues in the environment meant to convey a message, it can be used to direct his or her attention to electronic messages, and it can be used to direct his or her attention to the intended target as well. The Frey Effect can also be used to convey a message directly, but it is not very efficient for lengthy sentences.
2. Cues in the Environment: The Gang Stalkers are trained to respond to and interpret cues in the environment in certain ways. Their attention is directed to these cues through RF weaponry. For example, the color yellow means hurry, the color blue means go, orange means toughen up and get with the program, the color silver means go forward, red means stop, the color black means don’t go forward, the color white means the coast is clear. A nose means “no,” a right angle or right foot means “yes.” A fire alarm or sprinkler means an emergency response is need. A jet sound or a tree leaf, means get out of your current environment. The list can go on endlessly, and the drills are repeated ad infinitum over months, if not years, to instill the proper responses in the Gang Stalkers.
3. Electronic Cues: A major RF cue given to Gang Stalkers is to check their cell phones, and to specifically check the open WiFi hotspot list. The organized crime group puts remote access software on all Gang Stalkers phones. This allows them to create fake WiFi SSIDs on the gang stalkers phones to convey messages. Why do they do this? Because when you create a fake SSID, it conveys a message that leaves no record or trace, and can be changed or removed instantly without raising suspicion -- in case the gang stalker’s phone falls into the wrong hands. An example a WiFi network placed into the Gang Stalkers phone, to convey a message, might be Orange_Jacket_911_API. The gang stalker would be trained to know that this means: run in and follow, or say something to, a target in an orange jacket.

Once the Gang Stalker been properly broken down, brain washed, and conditioned to automatically respond to orders sent out by the modern mob, they have him perform a number of tasks on the Mob’s behalf. If the individual has a legitimate position in society, in which the mob might find it useful to have him, then the gang stalker will continue life in that position. The modern mob has many uses for doctors, dentists, police officers, judges, politicians, and lawyers, which will be discussed in future articles, and all of the aforementioned people can be conditioned like gang stalkers to respond to the Mob’s cues. However, the modern mob often does not let a targeted individual, turned gang stalker, return to his normal life, at least for a few years. These unlucky individuals are employed in number of tasks to help the mob recruit others, subjugate others, and extort money. These major tasks include:

1. Harassment / Gangstalking: Many times the gang stalker will be called upon to follow, or say something random to an individual, to harass them or help the mob instill fear in them, as part of their larger and continuous extortion/subjugation campaign. 99% of the time, the gang stalker does not know who the target it is, why they are being targeted, and never finds out. That’s why I prefer the term “Temporary Automaton” or TA for gang stalkers, -- the vast majority were coerced into doing this against their will. Other harassment, might include basic thuggery like breaking out a targets car window, to intimidate them, or even just honking in front of their house.
2. Extortion: A major task of gang stalkers is to convey over and over to business owners, in sly clever ways, how much extortion money they owe the Modern Mob. For example, if a store owner is being extorted for $3,000, then countless gang stalkers will enter the business and buy three of an unusual item, ask for three business cards, wear a jersey with the number three, or carry three bags with them. This can go on for months, and the clever means of execution are endless.
3. Theft of keys: There’s even a key Icon on most TMobile phones and Intel PCs, where the gangstalkers attention is focused by RF cues time and time again. The modern mob likes to supplement its anonymous harassment and RF weaponry assaults with the ability to break into the targeted victim’s home. This allows the mob to instill an extra sense of terror in their targets in order to bend them to their will. Most often times a gang stalker will simply be directed to steal small items, like deodorant, from a targets car or home to just send a message of terror, to break them down, and make them sound crazy if they report it as stolen.

I hope this gives you a better understanding of the Modern Mob, and the system they have in place to keep and spread their power.

Thank you

you call it modern day mob, are they not just Luciferians? My youngest sister and some "friends" fits the description of gang stalkers completely where they staged a separation of My middle Sister and I who was tortured to death by them and My youngest sister. My youngest sister "normally" could not have done a heinous act of torturing our middle Sister, but she did. Manchurian candidate makes sense and shes a monster now.
There are evil people in the world, there are corrupted people in the world, and there are people conditioned by mind control tactics, but I do not know what a Luciferian is. The world is ruled by physical phenomena. The tactics used to corrupt and condition people are based on scientific principles. The science behind frequency weaponry is based on controlled studies and proven by multiple peer reviewed journal articles. Therefore, I cannot comment on Lucifer. However, I am certain that what I've written is a fact, and for some people it requires a shift in thinking because the science this program is based on is so complex, and kept so hushed up.

Im a TI most of the thing you list i never payed any attention to but also they say you can detox from it i have pic. but idk...if its true.

But what can be done about this violation of our human and civil rights. Nobody had the right to abuse or molest me. Nobody has the right to deprive me of sleep and health. Nobody has the right to ruin my life. Yet these narcissistic sociopaths derive onesie from feeling line they are above the laws of God and man. It isn't right and until the blessed day that I die, i will work to expose this evil for what it is, the praddle of the dead and godless.

http://web.archive.org/web/2013043022104...mason.com/
Quote:Albert Pike
THE TWELVE-INCH RULE AND THE COMMON GAVEL.

FORCE, unregulated or ill-regulated, is not only wasted in the void, like that of gunpowder burned in the open air, and steam unconfined by science; but, striking in the dark, and its blows meeting only the air, they recoil and bruise itself. It is destruction and ruin. It is the volcano, the earthquake, the cyclone;-not growth and progress. It is Polyphemus blinded, striking at random, and falling headlong among the sharp rocks by the impetus of his own blows.

The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people’s Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship–its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. The two great motors are Truth and Love. When all these Forces are combined, and guided by the Intellect, and regulated by the RULE of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for by the ages will begin to march. The POWER of the Deity Himself is in equilibrium with His WISDOM. Hence the only results are HARMONY.

It is because Force is ill regulated, that revolutions prove failures. Therefore it is that so often insurrections, coming from those high mountains that domineer over the moral horizon, Justice, Wisdom, Reason, Right, built of the purest snow of the ideal after a long fall from rock to rock, after having reflected the sky in their transparency, and been swollen by a hundred affluents, in the majestic path of triumph, suddenly lose themselves in quagmires, like a California river in the sands.

The onward march of the human race requires that the heights around it should blaze with noble and enduring lessons of courage. Deeds of daring dazzle history, and form one class of the guiding lights of man. They are the stars and coruscations from that great sea of electricity, the Force inherent in the people. To strive, to brave all risks, to perish, to persevere, to be true to one’s self, to grapple body to body with destiny, to surprise defeat by the little terror it inspires, now to confront unrighteous power, now to defy intoxicated triumph–these are the examples that the nations need and the light that electrifies them.

There are immense Forces in the great caverns of evil beneath society; in the hideous degradation, squalor, wretchedness and destitution, vices and crimes that reek and simmer in the darkness in that populace below the people, of great cities. There disinterestedness vanishes, every one howls, searches, gropes, and gnaws for himself. Ideas are ignored, and of progress there is no thought. This populace has two mothers, both of them stepmothers–Ignorance and Misery. Want is their only guide–for the appetite alone they crave satisfaction. Yet even these may be employed. The lowly sand we trample upon, cast into the furnace, melted, purified by fire, may become resplendent crystal. They have the brute force of the HAMMER, but their blows help on the great cause, when struck within the lines traced by the RULE held by wisdom and discretion.

Thanks for your hard work on sandy hook ! I want you to look at somthing that I found, Travis the chimp from stamford CT. There is a guy named Jerry Hereld who was said to be the owner of Travis along with his wife Sanda ” Sandy” Hereld. I can only find two or three photos of Jerry but he sure looks like a younger Gean Rosen ! The other person you should look at is a woman who clamed Travis bit her, her name is Leslie Mostel-Paul, she is also at Sandy Hook with the Mcdonnells, she looks like one of there handlers (black hair) Then there’s Breanna Nash…I thinks she is the girl who plays the person named Ashly on the Un-Real House Wives of NJ , shes just younger. Shes not at Sandy Hook but it showes they were actors! This case stole millions from the tax payers of CT. with the law suit it also stoe millions with donations!!!! The networks made millions on advertising along with Opera. These people got months if not years of air time out of this one story. This has the same people involved like Paul Vants. Malloy, Blumenthaw ect. sorry for the bad spelling on the names, but I don’t hang out with these Cock Suckers . Thanks !!!

Some speculate so called gang stalkers are surveillance role players working for intelligence contractors. They use tradecraft terminology and methods. So a target will be called a rabbit. Google classified adds for surveillance role players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hissil's post:
  • Richard