Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why 12 Signs?
Western Tropical Astrology is a study of our Psychology based on the position of Sun and planets in the 12 Signs, mapped onto the Ecliptic Plane according to the Earth's Cyclical Relationship to the Sun. Thats it.

Sidereal Astrology works with astronomical accuracy. Yes, according to this we have 13 Signs and soon a 14th Sign, Orion will come. This technique also speaks of a Secondary Zodiac using constellations that lie above these 13-14 Signs.

Does this work? In a way, yes. According to the exhaustive research of Robet Blashke, this Sidereal Chart shows the completion of Karmic Contracts. It also "flavours" the Tropical Sign, especially the Moon Sign which is quite sensitive to the exact Star.

But does it describe the psychology of a person accurately?
No. Is it harmonious? No. Can it describe houses? No.

The peerless Linda Goodman was the most blunt of astrologers [and people]. 'Act first, think later' was her motto. She proved this all her life. She hated admitting her mistakes, was broke many times yet managed to make money. She always took the initiative, even fighting openly and bravely with authorities who claimed her daughter Sally had committed suicide. She bravely and openly took a very young lover. A perfect description of an Aries woman. In fact, her chart shows an Aries Ascendant and Aries Sun.
As per Sidereal Astrology, she would be "a secretive, introverted, quiet, psychic, telepathic, victimized, manipulated, self-sacrificing" Double Pisces.

12 Signs.
12 Houses.
6 Visible Ruling Planets.
Total = 30, for 30 degrees of each Sign.

4 Cardinals.
4 Fixed.
4 Mutable.

6 Active and 6 Passive.

3 Fire
3 Earth
3 Air
3 Water

Such symmetry, such balance and such harmony.

It is this symmetry that allows the sextile aspect of 60 degrees, the Square aspect of 90 degrees and the Trine aspect of 120 degrees to work so accurately in relationships and transits.

The 13 Sign System would tear everything apart into a mess.
No aspect can work, no precise boundary can be set. There will be twice more Virgos than Scorpios.

If Sidereal Astrology were accurate, my friend with 0.0 Leo as Ascendant should not be talking about how great he is for most of every party he attends, showing off his Leonine locks. He should be a quiet Cancerian mouse worrying about the stock that has lost 0.2% in value last week.

Tropical Astrology empowers every individual to know himself or herself with perfect precision. Let us not fall for the distractions of jealous astronomers [with afflicted charts :) ]

Good post iqhunk, I was wondering when you were going to give your views on the 12 and 13 sign system.

Thanks Richard.
Tropical Astrology and the 7 Hermetic Laws [especially the Law of Karma], these are the foundations of True Wisdom. It is the lack of this foundation that is creating the fall for the Swerdlows, who have amassed great higher dimensional knowledge of colour frequencies, Mind Patterns and Archetypes but to no avail. If only SS had stayed loyal to AJ and Cliff. She would have warned him months ahead about the destructive T-Square bashing his Ascendant right now.
I would like to warn their opponents , their haters and critics like myself too. We neglect basic Spiritual Wisdom at our own peril. AJ understands, the reason to not "feed" the negativity. Let every exposer unconditionally forgive the Swerdlows and then expose how they got cheated or used. Let us keep the karmic debts at bay.

iqhunk Wrote:Thanks Richard.
Tropical Astrology and the 7 Hermetic Laws [especially the Law of Karma], these are the foundations of True Wisdom. It is the lack of this foundation that is creating the fall for the Swerdlows, who have amassed great higher dimensional knowledge of colour frequencies, Mind Patterns and Archetypes but to no avail. If only SS had stayed loyal to AJ and Cliff. She would have warned him months ahead about the destructive T-Square bashing his Ascendant right now.
I would like to warn their opponents , their haters and critics like myself too. We neglect basic Spiritual Wisdom at our own peril. AJ understands, the reason to not "feed" the negativity. Let every exposer unconditionally forgive the Swerdlows and then expose how they got cheated or used. Let us keep the karmic debts at bay.

Good post iqhunk,

there is much more the Swerdlows do not know, I have witnessed personally, esp. about esoterical subjects; When they think (esp. S) they know more than I do, I might be irritated, but I will not go so far to say they have nothing interesting to me to share.

People have to stand (or at least have the intent to stay) beyond the Swerdlows to go really further. Esp. yes, not "feed" the negativity.

" People have to stand (or at least have the intent to stay) beyond the Swerdlows to go really further. Esp. yes, not "feed" the negativity. "
Yes but how many people are wise enough to understand the value of not feeding negativity? The moment we give such counsel, we will be accused of being members of Stewart's Cult by the very fools who got conned by him. They do not want to take the Karmic Accountability and responsibility for being conned. Only with unconditional forgiveness comes freedom from the cycle of karmic debts.

iqhunk Wrote:" People have to stand (or at least have the intent to stay) beyond the Swerdlows to go really further. Esp. yes, not "feed" the negativity. "
Yes but how many people are wise enough to understand the value of not feeding negativity? The moment we give such counsel, we will be accused of being members of Stewart's Cult by the very fools who got conned by him. They do not want to take the Karmic Accountability and responsibility for being conned. Only with unconditional forgiveness comes freedom from the cycle of karmic debts.
   IQ,  i think the way you worded this is very offensive....   It only seems to me that your cutting down people that truley wanted to better themselves and they tried to believe their fellow man.  Yet they fell unknowingly into a trap.

" the very fools who got conned by him."

WE, They, are not fools........

It just comes across like your condemning everyone that was trying to believe in SS.

Have you seen the "Cult Think" allegations against me and Octahedron in the other forums? I am condemning only those who got conned and yet call the ones who did not pay $$$ to Swerdlows as Cult Thinkers when we advise wise counsel. I do not show the other cheek to all people, some people deserve a regular condemnation and disciplining. They must know to not cross their limits.

I am not condemning you and the other victims in any way though. You guys deserve compensation from SS's cheating. None of you or the victimized ladies or even Yuke has ever called us Cult members. You are blind to the few who break all rules by false allegations against us, and never apologize as well. I am worried they are triggering you to hound me and Octahedron out.
The gall of these kind, they condemn Janet as some Super Satanic entity, yet believe every word she writes about someone else, out of pure jealousy. What is the difference between them and Swerdlows? Ok, they did not make any $$$, thats about it. Sad.

If you still want to impose "thought control" on my posts, I give you 100% permission to delete them.

iqhunk Wrote:Have you seen the "Cult Think" allegations against me and Octahedron in the other forums? I am condemning only those who got conned and yet call the ones who did not pay $$$ to Swerdlows as Cult Thinkers when we advise wise counsel. I do not show the other cheek to all people, some people deserve a regular condemnation and disciplining. They must know to not cross their limits.

I am not condemning you and the other victims in any way though. You guys deserve compensation from SS's cheating. None of you or the victimized ladies or even Yuke has ever called us Cult members. You are blind to the few who break all rules by false allegations against us, and never apologize as well. I am worried they are triggering you to hound me and Octahedron out.
The gall of these kind, they condemn Janet as some Super Satanic entity, yet believe every word she writes about someone else, out of pure jealousy. What is the difference between them and Swerdlows? Ok, they did not make any $$$, thats about it. Sad.

If you still want to impose "thought control" on my posts, I give you 100% permission to delete them.
Calm down, iqhunk, I have already asked you to calm down about this last week;

William is not triggered, he is busy to manage this forum in good lines.

BTW:

Iqhink,

yukesam has already admitted he made fool things and mistakes against you in the "exposing Expansions" thread.

yukesam admitted overthere also to knmar that he talks bulls**t all the way, to speak out his emotions and disturbings, and he does respect your opinions now.

These points are already won by you (and others). :)

Yup, I understand his emotions now, he was seriously hurt.
The thing is he was gentlemanly enough to accept his mistake gracefully whereas others who latched onto some of his allegations and compounded the personal lies and false accusations are yet to apologize. This is the point I wish to clarify to William. There are few wily instigators here and I must desist being rude even towards them, and I appreciate you and William for asking me to calm down. I must realize that even these people are human in spite of their negativity and must be upset because of losing thousands of dollars to Swerdlows in scans, seminars, conferences and unpaid services. It is not funny to be used.
Hope they get their money (and the power they have given away to Swerdlows) back too.

Quoting Yuke, "Peace Out".