Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the fluoridation argument is stupid
The fluoridation argument is stupid because teeth actually do need fluoride.

So what if it's toxic to fish. Chocolate is toxic to dogs, and cyanide is toxic to them all

icon_alien

It builds up in the pineal gland, research has been done at med schools and university's. They thought they would find most fluoride in the bones, but turns out a higher amount is found in the center of the brain.

I'm not saying don't use fluoride, I just would not use it 2 much, twice a week with fluoride toothpaste, and the rest with non-fluoride paste. ;)

oh and don't drink tap water that also has a little fluoride in it...good for the teeth, bad for the brain!!!

I don't think we should be made to drink fluoridated water (which we are now if we drink tap water). It does build up in the pineal gland, I think this is to blame for us being unable to use better abilities such as psychic-ness (I know that isn't a word ha xx)

There's a lot of information about this in Matrix III "The Psycho-Social, Chemical, Biological and Electromagnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness" as well.

infrared Wrote:The fluoridation argument is stupid because teeth actually do need fluoride.

So what if it's toxic to fish. Chocolate is toxic to dogs, and cyanide is toxic to them all

icon_alien
no we don't , teeth do not need fluoride, maybe a tiny tiny amount of calium fluoride foun naturally in food and water, but sodium fu*king fluoride poured into your cities water supply, comes in massive hundred gallon buckets with the label 'POISON' ON IT' with a big skull and cross bones sticker

it's toxic waste bro.