Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf Archetype anyone?
Does anyone have an image of the Wolf Frequency?  I have a basic visualisation of it, but not sure on the bottom part of the image.  Can someone verify this for me?

Also I cannot see 'Tan Brown' at the moment, exactly the tone of brown that is needed for this archetype.

I'm pretty sure its one of these..

Take care

Attached Files
.jpg   wolf_a.jpg (Size: 25.51 KB / Downloads: 106)

Rodrigo,
Thanks for the beautiful archetypes..
Take care.

Thanks Baniakash, but one of them is incorrect I think!! I don't have true reality book, and I hope someone can answer that one soon, as i need to focus on that to go into it, lion is too powerful for my family right now, I just see myself as a wolf, but would prefer archetype to visualise properly. Since removing the Lion, our cat has decided to be more friendly again, yet still startled perhaps of wolf

Rodrigo,
Tha Archetypes are rather powerful things and if you recall in one discussion I mentioned getting rid of excess energy build up after any of the exercises.
Riding oneself of excess energy is what maintans the balanced state in and around.
I have not seen on the forum anyone speak about it.
My line of healing deals with it all the time.
Best wishes as you work with the new frequency.
I will energy scan them for validity and applicability..
Take care....

BaniaKash, I will re-read what you have written, it seemed that information on energy release was 'erased' from memory, for what reason i don't know, but I now recall you saying it, i could have saved a lot of serious heartache literally, if I listened and not heard what you were saying.  So I apologise for that.  Excess energy is causing my mind to float around places and not stick to the ground. I feel sometimes I am walking beside my physical body, not too bad, but a little off in alignment with spine, just confusing as its like trying to move based on what you see when you stare into a spoon... (upside down).  Trying to turn on a lightswitch makes my finger touch the wall and not the switch!

So going back to see how to release excess charge!

Also, BaniaKash, Last night was amazing, do you know why i felt nearly all my joints pop and click when meditating, and feeling a charge through the whole limb?  So I could feel a charge at my hip, yet after pop/click, i felt a surge going both directions (into base chakra and down my leg), which started making muscles twitch as the surge passed that particular muscle group.  I felt more physically focused after that!

It felt like someone tugged at the limb to pull it out of its socket, then worked on it, and snap it back in!

Talk soon
Rodrigo

It's the first one.

Thanks MC, much appreciated.

Working on it now, good day today for it thats for sure!!

Another one:

Attached Files
.jpg   Wolf_freq.jpg (Size: 11.16 KB / Downloads: 36)

has anyone tried using white wolf archetype?