Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonderful NEWS at last
Information 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, so I'll post it here,  Do what you wish with it Rick, relocate it if you wish.  The cop badge is from the state in Australia that I live in.  I have lost count of how many cops I've ask what it means, only to receive the most stupid answers you could imagine.

To uphold the right is another way of saying to uphold FASCISM (all power vested into the ONE), or to UPHOLD the regime we all know as the Gestapo of Nazi Germany. And to think they STOOGED the world to this day into thinking that the Nazis lost WW2. This is bone fide proof that they do exist to this very day under another disguise. They are now known as the CIA, and the old Dept of Propaganda is now known as the Dept of Internal Affairs.

HITLER WON THE WAR COVERTLY, this is why there is no evidence anywhere that he died or was killed at that time.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

https://scontent.fmel10-1.fna.fbcdn.net/...e=5F05A45F

[Image: newspaper-article-on-Mussolini.jpg]

You're right, the 4th Reich did win the war. Hitler is still alive but as a chip head. His consciousness was downloaded onto a chip and inserted into a clone of him.

Rick, we've said it 100 times if not 1000, if the masses knew what exactly is going on, every one of them would not be able to find a hole deep enough to hide in ANYWHERE.  I have NO doubt that one day people on earth will not be able to comprehend how blind and brainless the majority of people are today.  They will be talking about it,they will be making up stories for their children to beware of never allow it to ever happen again, they will be making smash hit blues-based songs as well as award winning Horror and Drama films.  IOW, the masses of today will be looked upon in perpetuity as nothing more than brainless things, not brainless humans.  All of which the most gut wrenching and horrifying themes they will focus on is how people like all of us on this forum and elsewhere had to live knowing that our lives were at stake because of the deep slumber of the masses.  They will point out the TRUTH about how the masses were far more dangerous to us than the NWO could ever be.  It will also shock and horrify humanity in perpetuity. 

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT EVERY NATION ON EARTH WILL ONE DAY HOLD A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, for all that we have had to endure in this world complements of the imbeciles living with us.

What more is there to say?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3pjFBLG5SphU/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard

They took the video down.

It worked for me Rick, I tried it just now, try it again.

I had a strange dream last night regarding the Brazilian President's stand on this.  I was given signs in the dream that he may have hidden intentions.  That's all I saw really, which got me thinking, what if it was prophetic?  What if he has motives aimed to arm everyone up, with what would more than likely be old caches of weapons stored away from long ago for this purpose, then he uses false flaggers to start civil war, with the intent of wiping out most of the population with their state of the art weaponry; thereby seemingly making them look (to the world) like they had no other option?

Time shall tell either way.

(06-12-2020, 08:44 AM)Pheonix Wrote: It worked for me Rick, I tried it just now, try it again.

Maybe the only blocked it in the US.