Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World’s tallest man gets married
Quote:BEIJING - The world’s tallest man has married a woman who is more than 2 feet shorter than him, a Chinese newspaper reported Wednesday.

Bao Xishun, a 7-foot-9 herdsman from Inner Mongolia, married 5-foot-6 saleswoman Xia Shujian several days ago, the Beijing New reported.

Bao’s 28-year-old bride is half his age and hailed from his hometown of Chifeng even though marriage advertisements were sent

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17827041/

His head looks like those some-10-foot-tall head statues in China. I can't find pictures of them, unfortunately.

I saw on another video clip that this guy (the world's tallest man) recently met the world's shortest man. What is interesting is that they are both from Mongolia. 

That is intresting DT. 

I saw 10-15seconds of the wedding on our local News channel.  Boy what a mismatch... she really was up to his waist.  If they 69'ed, he'd be sucking her toes.lolol:big grin:

Makes the mind boggle.

This is the world's tallest man:

[Image: tallest-man.gif]

He looks like my dad's friend who is also tall. :eek:

He must endure a great deal of pain being that tall, and imagine his growing pains as a child, everything would have to be custom made. It is weird to see someone that tall, but I have noticed that many young men are now very tall, way over the 6 ½ foot, there was a bit of a cycle where all the children were very small, this was about 10 years ago, but now they are getting taller!

Look!!! I wasn't wrong. LOLOLOL

:big grin:

All jokes aside... amongst other things, it'd be a nightmare finding clothing that would fit him.  Impossible in fact.  It would all need to be tailor made... no $20 Red Spot specials on him.

...and I do believe that was the SAME guy featured in the NEWS clip getting married.

[size="2"]I'll see your 7-foot-9 herdsman from inner Mongolia and I'll raise you eight inches in the  new "world's tallest man"... [/size][size="2"]Leonid Stadnyk, a 37-year-old former veterinarian from Podolyantsi in central Ukraine.

Link to the story.

Picture:

[Image: 1.jpg]

[/size]

Thats a Tall bet!  :D

*giggles* 

We're living in the Land of the Giants!