Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another newbie
I thank you for your welcome HeadSpace. Its something that really shouldnt be here, a bit of history between me and Al. I hope I will be in control enough of myself not to let her upset me, as she usually loves to do for some reason.

Now, to introduce properly:

Im having things happen to me all my life. Some say I have an entity within me, which I find hard to believe. I see it more as my own dark side, sort of speak. I was borned 2 months earlier. Died at birth and been dead for almost 10 minutes... they already covered me, but seems I have some job here. Ive been having dreams and visions through all my life, not every day of course, but later Ive found out that all my visions came to me on a ritual dates. Ive seen UFOs a lot. Once, my brother and me when we were still children, even danced with them. We saw the lights and we somehow "knew" they came to check us out. They were orb like. I have implants too. One is probably in my right eye, the second just a bit over my belly button, and for others Im not sure, except I have feelings of something in my spine, somewhere in the middle of my back, sometimes it hurts like someone is making pressure on it.

Also, I have this rather unusual taste for blood. No, Im not a vampire, nor I actually drink it, but when I was a teen, I somehow managed to persuade people to give it to me.

I have nasty alters, which Im controlling lately, but if triggered they usually act very sexual and predatory.

When someone really pisses me, which is really hard to do, unless you are an ignorant idiot, I change, and manifest a form of psy power.

You could say Im a pacifist, but sometimes I get urges which I really hate, that I want to destroy and mutilate another being, usually someone who hurt me. I dont do it, of course, but the urge is there, never the less.

I was never a member of any cult or secret society, but when I sleep sometimes I witness rituals. People there are mostly men, and they are all wearing white.

Once Ive heard the whole chant about the Return of the Son of Toth, which Im still trying to explain to myself. Those men felt like they were very thrilled about that.

I dont see dead people, lol, but I do see shadow creatures and I can sense cloaked ones too. They are usually Greys by my opinion.
Also, four years ago, during an artificial storm (which I can sense or actually hear for their high frequency sound) orbs kind of abducted me. I dont remember being brought to a ship or anything like that, but they did something to me. That is when I got my belly button implant.

Lately, I have many dreams of Rose of the Templars, as it is actually a person... and I really cant make anything of it, its making me even more confused.

Ok... Maybe its too much for now.

If anyone has any ideas, you are mostly welcomed to share.

Wish I remembered as much as you do.

Still, not nearly enough....

Better than nothing, no?

Sometimes I wonder if knowing is really such a gift. I see many others never asking themselves about the truth, and they live happy and they dont worry about nothing....

Yes, I know what you mean. My daughter's all love living in ignorance. They think I am crazy if I try to tell them anything, so I don't anymore. I just do not like having half my life blank. I can't remember so much of my past - even my girls can remember their lives better than I can remember mine. Heck, I can't even remember ANY of my birthdays up until 18 or 19. Even then, a lot of the others are fuzzy. SIGH!

Do you think maybe your memory is somehow blocked by any trauma or anything similar?

I don't know...it is probable. I do know from my father and sisters that I have been to many programming spots around the U.S. Of course they didn't say 'programming.' LOL

How did they call it then? Tourist sightings?

sorry for sarcasm, get me sometimes...:?

No, it just so happened that every military base and every ritual state we went to, we had relatives there so we were just 'visiting.'