Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Deletes Viral Video Claiming Dr. Fauci Spewing 'Absolute Propaganda'
One thing that should be abundantly clear by now is that any thoughts, opinions, or speculation which challenges the official narratives regarding COVID-19 will be promptly silenced by Silicon Valley, under the guise of protecting the public - which apparently can't be trusted to absorb information and form their own opinions.

The most recent example of censored wrongthink is a new documentary, Plandemic, which features former chronic fatigue researcher Judy Milkovits, who claims that Dr. Anthony Fauci - head of the  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) - is spewing 'absolute propaganda' about COVID-19.

In the video, Mikovits claimed Fauci perpetrated propaganda that led to the deaths of millions of people in the past. She also raised questions about how COVID-19 deaths are being counted.

However, one of her biggest beefs against Fauci dates to the battles for credit over the discovery of HIV in the early 1980s.

In the video, Mikovits claimed she isolated HIV from the saliva and blood of patients in France but that Fauci was involved in delaying research so a friend could take credit, which allowed the HIV virus to spread. These claims are not proven. They were also disseminated in April by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Kennedy alleged on the Children’s Health Defense website (where he is chairman) -Heavy

Google's YouTube is currently playing whack-a-mole with a 25 minute promotional vignette for the documentary which has gone viral - deleting new versions seemingly as fast as they pop up. The original version had over 1.6 million views when it was censored.

Facebook, however, hasn't deleted it (yet):

As noted by Heavy's Jessica McBride, Mikovits has a new book out, Plague of Corrpution, which currently has 4.5 / 5 stars on Amazon.

Mikovits, who has a new book out, was featured in the first vignette released to promote the movie. Her controversial career in the scientific community has been punctuated by an arrest, lawsuit, retracted research study, allegations against Fauci and clashes with the founders of the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease, which is located in Reno, Nevada. -Heavy

Mikovits has claimed that she published a "blockbuster" study which revealed that "the common use of animal and human fetal tissues were unleashing devastating plagues of chronic diseases," and that the "minions of Big Pharma" have been waging war against her to destroy her "good name, career and personal life."

In the Plandemic video, Mikovits makes other claims, including that patents are a conflict of interest, and she criticizes the concept of mass vaccines. “They will kill millions, as they already have with their vaccines,” she said, stressing she was not anti-vaccine. She claims there is a financial incentive in COVID-19 strategies to not use natural remedies in order to push people to use vaccines.

Mikovits co-wrote a book called Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases and claims 30% of vaccines are contaminated with retroviruses. The book contains a forward from Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The book was No. 2 on the Amazon bestseller list on May 6. -Heavy

Plandemic has received both praise and criticism, however Google thinks it's best if you leave the thinking to them.

Read more about Mikovits here

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/youtube...oronavirus

Video 
Former AIDS Scientist Judy Mikovits PHD Exposes Dr FAUCI ,Dr BIRX HIV & Cancer with Christina Aguayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

Judy A. Mikovits, PhD Has A Sitdown With Christina Aguayo On America’s Daily Report And Opens Up About Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx & The Decades Of Medical Corruption She Asserts Killed Millions Of People.

Andrew, back in the 80s when were on Overgrow did you ever imagine the world getting as insane as it is now?

In the last 20 years, I've been somewhat amazed they took so long to start this, I thought it would have been initiated years ago. In the 80's I knew it would come some day, we were discussing it then all the time, but I just didn't think it would happen in our time. Then, I thought it would be more likely they'd do it AFTER most all of our generation had passed on... goes to show Rick.

I expected a lot of that is going on but I didn't expect was to be living in a world just like the movie Idiocracy. It amazes me most people can't see what is going on and only believe the Lamestream Media. I see the communist ideas that the liberal media pushes appeal to young people because they don't have a clue how bad it really is. They should go to China and live there for awhile. Right now Trump is standing in the way of communist take over in the US. The media programs people to hate Trump, so they have no idea he's trying to save this country.

It is a travesty like no other Rick, when the well being and life of the likes of ours is to be determined by the conduct of millions of blind fools the world over who cannot see what is truly happening.  They have in fact no become our BIGGEST ENEMY, not the state, it's the people who live with their eyes WIDE SHUT.  The state can go and plan whatever it wants, but none of it will ever come to fruition unless the people on mass consent to it being so. 

For once in a very long time Rick, America has a leader who is genuinely concerned about the ORGANIC jurisdiction, but Trump's position in this flies in the face of the Elite.  This can mean ONLY ONE THING Rick.  I will say a prayer for Trump every day hoping they do NOT assassinate him, be it by gun or chemical.  Either way Rick, I do NOT fancy Trump's chances knowing who he is up against.

Finally, no matter how you cut it, I firmly believe that what we are seeing unfold today is the beginning of the undoing and eventual obliteration of the hidden state, the cabal, the satanic.  I refuse to believe that people and many of the cabal's high and low order servants will support this rubbish once they have realized what's really going on.  They too have been lied to, they too are being deceived as we speak.  Once they can see what they are truly doing, I think that will mark a BAD DAY for the elite.  Therein lays the solution to all the world's problems.  To defeat a liar all one need do is to expose the truth about them.  Forget armies and militia, what needs to be conquered here is out right to have ALTERNATIVE media.  Obtain that, and the Cabal shut shop OVERNIGHT.  When a person is unaware, they need to hear all sides of the story for clarity.  This is the cabal's biggest PRIZE, not the armies they have.

That's true blind fools are one of the biggest problems. I don't think Trump will be assassinated because he has heavy protection. Trump will be the last American president. A whole new system of government will form.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video YOUTUBE'S CENSORSHIP CAUSES SITES LIKE REAL.VIDEO TO HAPPEN Breaking News 0 604 07-31-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Real.Video as “the answer to YouTube censorship” Breaking News 6 2,590 03-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Richard