Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinions On Aliens
ok, although i have never have a "physical" encounter, or visual, but i do believe. I have had some VIVID dreams of aliens. One, i remember, they asked me if i wanted to go with them. i felt so safe, and agreed. they were kind, and i felt no sort of danger or threat. it felt so real. and peaceful.

another dream that was VERY real and intense, was, me looking out my dad's backyard window, and seeing a ufo, VERY large, coming from the sky and crash into the large field behind my dads house. this is what i remember the shape being, and lights around it. sorry for the pic, i hand drew it.

[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]

then i remeber trying to get my family out of the house, cuz it was scary seeing a ufo crash, and went outside, and walked down my road. and there, i saw another ufo crashed. and i kept walking to the end of the road (its a pretty long road) and at the end of the road, i saw another ufo crashed. i didnt feel as scared for some reason, and decided to go towards that crashed ufo to get a closer look, when all of a sudden, a bunch of government ppl came driving over, saying to get away, and they have to clean up the mess quickly. it was weird. then i woke up.

anyway, i know this seems like it should be under dreams, but what i was getting at, is what is everyone's belief in alien life form. Do you believe they exist, and have visited earth? do you believe they live among us?

and i would love to hear if anyone has had any "experiences" w/ ufo, or aliens. Mom, i already know your story, although, im sure others havent...

I have been informed that I had to post my story here, even though I am sure that most of you have already heard it. :)

Anyway, at around 11:30 p.m. (on June 23), I was outside in the backyard with Anubis.  As I was looking at the sky (which is what I do when I go out with the dog), and saw a really bright light coming toward me.  I couldn’t figure out what it was, and at first I thought it was an airplane, but it kept coming closer and getting brighter, and it made NO sound.  As it came closer, I could see that it had more than one light.  It had about 9 white lights and in the center was a red one.  It had one bright searchlight that kept sweeping back and forth. The light almost reached our yard.  It made a curve and started moving parallel to our property.  As it passed me and moved on, I could see a perfect triangular shape surrounding the lights.  By the time I ran inside to get some witnesses and back out again, it had already passed over the trees and was gone.

I attached a drawing I made if you would like to see it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi there Draonfly. The huge UFO you saw was a Flying Triangle.The Flying Triangle is a One World Government World Air Force WAF spacecraft.The Sirians gave technology to the Reptilian Illuminati Families to buidl it. It does not obey the Laws of Physics as we are programmed to believe in them.Take care.

A lot of people had experiences with aliens. I know couple of them, and I had encounters with aliens from my early years. Sirian As from the planet Khoom in Sirius A star system, Aldebaranians, Draco, Pleiadians are only some of many alien groups who interfere with Earth-humanity from beginning.

Sirian As are scinetists group from the planet Khoom, Sirius A binary system. They parcipated in Montauk project, and are doing activelly some genetic experiments with USA population.

Aldebaranian are Human race, one of 12 originally groups of physical/non-physical Lyraen beings. They are technology oriented without emotions, with military society and structure. Extremely well developed bodies, with the strong muscle structure, and with blue eyes with blonde hair, and some with hazel eyes and brown hair. They are from the star system.
Aldebaran which is a "sister" to Pleiades star sytem, also known as the "Seven Sisters", to whom belong about 500 stars. There is more than one group from Pleiades star system which interfered with Earth-human culture.

Atlans civilisation which colonised Earth was from Pleiades star system.

One group from Pleiades star system have connection with Native Americans, actually Hopi and Navajo. The Hopi Indians are some sort of Record Keepers of the Native Americans.
That Pleiadians are short, with black hair, and with almond-shaped eyes.
A lot of scientist theories and discoveries are hidden in Native Americans legends and mythology. The Big Beng theory can be only the one of them.

Draco are reptilian group. Their agenda was and still is going to every part of universe to seek for Humans, and destroy them. They are created to be natural enemy of Human race. They don't feel emotions, and are extremely war-like.

Draco species actually were first to colonise this planet, Earth, but two Human groups colonised Mars and Maldek before them. In this time there in the Sun solar system there was no Venus, but it was planet called Maldek. Venus actually is planetoid or Draco battle-transport ship.
Maldek in this war was destroyed because Draco calculated wrong the coordinates for one of their planetoid and planetoid crashed into Maldek. For that reson there is an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
Mars wasn't destroyed but was devastated and not anymore adaptable for living.

Reptilian Draco group colonised Earth, continent called Lemuria, (they bring dinosaurs together with them for food), and at that time Human group Atlans come to the Earth and they colonised continent called Atlantida.

There was war between Atlans and Draco, and Atlans won, and Draco fled to their underground bases, after destruction of Lemuria, and they still live there, in underground cities. However, Atlans constantly attacked them in their underground bases, but, that only seriously damaged Atlantida's lithosphere and Atlantida through time crashed into sea.

Before destruction of Lemuria and Atlantida, Atlans and Draco, together with other Human and some other Alien groups make agreement about creating a new species mixing reptilian and human genetic. That species should be some sort of bridge between Reptilians and Humans, and having that on the mind, potentially it will bring peace. That was beninning of first modern Earth-human.

The body for Earth-humans was donated by Draco, and because Draco are androgynus species (reptilians characteristic), through genetic technology they devided body so that offsprings can be from both sexes, male and female .That is allegorically described in the Book of Creation, and the story of Adam and Eva.

Now after destruction of Atlantida survived Atlans went to some part of Europe where they become Celts, another group went to Egypt, and so on.

Aldebaranians created their Germans & Nordics tribes genetically upgrading their DNA with more Aldebaranian DNA.

But, Draco from their underground base take advantage of the new situation. They kidnapped
survived Maldekians and these from Mars (Martians) who settled somewhere between the Tigres and Euphrates rivers, where started one of oldest civilisation of ancient Sumer.

Draco with assitance by Sirian As, change and upgrade genetic of survived Maldekians and Martians, with reptilian genetic, and the contribution of project was creation of hybrid with 50/50 reptilian/human genetic. That hybrid had human body, reptilian mind pattern, and was able to shapeshift from human into reptilian.
However, to maintance human shape, hybrids had need to consumate genetic material by other humans, every couple of months, or years, depend about % of reptilian genetic that hybrid have.

Now Hybrids become elite of Sumer society, kings and queens, and after they accomplished firts task, they left Sumer, and started to infiltrate other experiments started by another Alien groups.
They inflitrated Arcturians (another Human group, very spiritual development) project which created the Etruscans, Roman's ancestors.
They infiltrated Aldebaranian project with German tribe.
And within time Celts or Atlans more and more mixed their genetic with reptilian to the one point when Celts nation disappered.

That Reptilian shapeshifting Hybrids are Illuminati we have today, and we all have, on this site, have genetic link to them. Some of us through the 13th main families, and some of us, through 300 families which serve to the main 13th, or through both of them.

From this we can see, that, we, Earth-humans, are aliens the same as that are Alderbaranians, Reptilians, or any other Alien Nation, because, we are made by their genatic. And we very special because we have so many different genetics imprinted in our DNA, and that make us very unique and very strange alien species, indeed.

What I wrote in the first post, was only short history of the humankind which is not teached in the schools.

Regarding to your dream, that can be only a dream, but very easly can be your real experience you had with some aliens and you started remembering it through your dreams.
Aliens and government people have technology to erase our memories.

If your dream is a dream, you must be aware, that your mother is specifically programmed, and that you inherited her programming through her genetic. It is called generational programming. My father and mother both are specifically programmed, their DNA is altered and changed, and I, their child inherited their programming in my genetic structure.

Generational programming is natural thing, that is the way how evolution is possible, and on this way one species is able to survive.
But Illuminati use the negative side of this process for their own advantage.

Thanks for your informative post Sariel, but geez, telling my daughter that I am specifically programmed and that she/they inherited my programming, just gives her/them one more thing to blame me for.  Now I am never going to hear the end of it. :)  BTW, how did you know that I was specifically programmed?  Just from my posts?  I like to think of myself as not being programmed at all - I mean, we can all dream, right? :D

Well Dragonfly, I'm sure it would be nice to think of yourself as not programmed but you have to remember that Stewart said that you are the most programmed person that he has ever met and that you have so many implants that you look like a Christmas tree with hundreds of lights. LOL Just kidding. :P

:P

Quote:Thanks for your informative post Sariel, but geez, telling my daughter that I am specifically programmed and that she/they inherited my programming, just gives her/them one more thing to blame me for. Now I am never going to hear the end of it. :) BTW, how did you know that I was specifically programmed? Just from my posts? I like to think of myself as not being programmed at all - I mean, we can all dream, right? :D

I can only apologize than. The last thing I would want is that your daughters blame you. I am aware that sometimes I can go to far. Because I look it from my own perspective and forget to look in the meatime from perspective of other people.
I were very deeply influenced by Reptilian Hybrids from the time of my birth, and on the some way, much before. I didn't have any other option than to going to the most deepest issues.
I am aware that my mother would be very concern that I relieved some of that issues. Rather, I keep them for myself.
But, I believe that there are some part which we can't avoiding while it would find their way on the surface.
Programming is one of them because so much definite our life, especially now when technology is used.
If you find out some my comments inappropriate at any way, I would respect that and understand, and you can freely remove them.

I didn't know that you are specifically programmed, I made only logical conclusion through information I obtained reading your post.
And maybe because I have enhanced psychic abilities, and can feel what other person think, tunning in their frequency, read mind patterns between their words and sentences, see hyperspace archetypes when I close my eyes, or see energy that flow from universe through our Third eye when I look in the sky, and sometimes see lights from auras, get pictures and mentally scenarios from my subconscious and superconscious mind... that last is quite scary...

Ahh, Sariel,

Please do not feel you need to apologize.  I was only kidding with you.  Sometimes I forget that most people do not "get" my sarcastic American humor. :D  My girls would blame me for everything anyway...even without your comments.  After all, isn't that what children do? ;)   Yes, Stewart said I was specifically programmed.  I didn't know if I had said it before in my posts or not.  But that is amazing that you picked up on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,288 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 998 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8