Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zuckerberg Covers Fauci’s Ass
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xO2kstz...WL&index=1

Facebook slapped Liz’s page with nine phony fact checks all in one day. Now, she’s unpacking the dishonesty and partisan propagandizing that’s happening at the hands of Big Tech and revealing what you can do to combat this censorship. Plus, Kamala Harris is the most dangerous woman in America, Joe Biden had too many cringe moments at the G7 to count, and, as usual, the mainstream media is refusing to report important stories to you. This is the Liz Wheeler Show.

LISTEN: Fauci Lets Slip That Mark Zuckerberg Offered Him ‘Resources & Money’ In Redacted E-Mails.

Dr. Anthony Fauci has revealed what Mark Zuckerberg offered him in redacted portions of his recently released emails. The conversation, he admitted, included offers of “resources and money” from the Facebook founder who at the time same was ploughing cash into interfering in the 2020 election on behalf of Democrats.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) Director divulged further information as pressure ramps up over his recently published emails and the series of stunningly poor and hypocritical political decisions he appears to have taken over the course of the pandemic.

Fauci’s research, and that of his colleagues, has been repeatedly linked to Chinese Communist Party entities including the hostile nation’s military. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s activities circle the same networks, with the billionaire tech CEO recently funneling money to long-term Fauci colleague Dr. Ralph Baric.

Following The National Pulse’s reporting on these matters, the Facebook-funded “fact checker” Lead Stories began to censor The National Pulse content on social media.

“Resources & Money.”

Appearing on the “Sway” podcast published by the New York Times, Fauci revealed what was behind the redactions in his e-mails with Zuckerberg which were released through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

Host Kara Swisher – who has interviewed Zuckerberg and number of times – notes to Fauci:

“…thousands of your emails dating from January to June of 2020 have recently been released by BuzzFeed and the Washington Post that’s giving your critics, particularly on the right, more material to work with. Your redacting of Mark Zuckerberg have added fuel to the fire. Representatives Jim Jordan and James Comer and Senator Marsha Blackburn have alleged that you worked with Facebook to censor speech.

MUST READ: EXC: As Trump Banned China Travel, Fauci Funded Wuhan Lab Studies Calling for ‘Collaboration.’
“And you’re just laughing at me, right,” she asks while Fauci laughs before asserting, “No, no, the reason I’m laughing, Kara, because every single one of those emails can be explained in a way that is perfectly normal, perfectly innocent, and completely above board.”

FOR MORE SCOOPS LIKE THIS, SUPPORT OUR WORK.

What does Fauci regard as being “above board,” precisely? The offer of private funding for him and his organizations, despite being a government employee.

In any other world, this would be constituted as a form of a bribe towards a government official. Zuckerberg has form in this area, as The National Pulse revealed around the 2020 election.

“It’s like having private interests stuffing money into the pockets of the umpire before he calls the first ball or strike,” said former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline commented upon the release of information pertaining to the private, left-wing financing of the 2020 Presidential election.

Now we know that at the same time this was going on, Zuckerberg was attempting to funnel cash to Fauci. The e-mails, originally redacted, were explained by Fauci:

“…I don’t know who redacted that. When people ask for my emails, I don’t look through my emails and say, “OK, I’ll give you this one and redact this.” It’s completely out of my control. So you want to know what the email was really about? Hey, big scoop. Here we go. Mark said, hey, is there anything that we can do to help out to get the messages out, the right public health messages? I have a very important medium here in Facebook. Can I help? And as a matter of fact, if you guys don’t have enough resources and money to do some of the things you want, just let us know.”

MUST READ: Once a 'Conspiracy Theory', Vaccine Passports Just Deployed in Europe... and CNN Wants Americans to Sign Up Too.
Sent on March 15th, 2020, Zuckerberg’s email asks Fauci for assistance with “building a Coronavirus Information Hub” on Facebook. “I will write to or call Mark and tell him that I am interested in doing this,” Fauci informs his staff.

https://rumble.com/viufef-fauci-reveals-...oney..html

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/fauci-...rg-emails/

(Natural News) More Tony Fauci emails have come to light showing that “America’s doctor” was offered “resources and money” by Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, who appears to have played an important role in unleashing the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “pandemic.”

The partially redacted emails show Fauci acknowledging the bribes from Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg also apparently asked Fauci for assistance in “building a Coronavirus Information Hub” on Facebook to spread the word about the plandemic.

“I will write to or call Mark and tell him that I am interested in doing this,” Fauci wrote in one of the emails, apparently accepting the offer that was made to him by Zuckerberg.

One of Zuckerberg’s emails to Fauci, dated March 15, 2020, explains that Facebook’s goal at the time was to “make sure people can get authoritative information from reliable sources,” as well as “encourage people to practice social distance and give people ideas for doing this using internet tools.”

Zuckerberg also requested a video from Fauci because he thought it would be more effective at swaying Facebook users to go along with the plandemic agenda as opposed to hearing from “just a bunch of agencies and political leaders.”

“I’m also doing a series of livestreamed Q&As with health experts to try to use my large following on the platform (100 million followers) to get authoritative information out as well,” Zuckerberg further wrote.

“I’d love to have you do one of these Q&As. This could be the video we put in the Coronavirus Hub or it could be a different thing that we distribute separately, but I think it could be effective as well.”

Fauci says everything he did during the plandemic was “innocent”

When questioned by “Sway” host Kara Swisher about these incriminating emails during a recent podcast appearance, Fauci of course denied any wrongdoing, claiming that every single one of them “can be explained in a way that is perfectly normal, perfectly innocent and completely above board.”

In his usual whiny defensiveness, Fauci scoffed at the idea that he did anything illegal, even though it is a crime for a private organization, in this case Facebook, to offer cash or “resources” to a government employee.

“In any other world, this would be constituted as a form of a bribe towards a government official,” write Raheem Kassam and Natalie Winters for The National Pulse.

Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline agrees, having stated that this whole thing is “like having private interests stuffing money into the pockets of the umpire before he calls the first ball or strike.”

Fauci is also playing dumb about the whole thing concerning his leaked emails and the random portions of some of them that are redacted for unknown reasons. He told Swisher that it is all “completely out of my control,” suggesting that he is the victim in all of this.

“Hey, big scoop. Here we go. Mark said, hey, is there anything that we can do to help out to get the messages out, the right public health messages?” Fauci scoffed sarcastically during the interview.

“I have a very important medium here in Facebook. Can I help? As a matter of fact, if you guys don’t have enough resources and money to do some of the things you want, just let us know.”

Nice try, Fauci, but we all know the truth. You are hardly fooling anyone anymore except your devoted cult followers who will double and triple down forever, even when you eventually – hopefully – have to stand before a judge, jury or military tribunal to make a case for your crimes against humanity. Good luck.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-24-f...nners.html