Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
angelic heirarachy
wha tare the colors for the angelic heirarchy and how are they used?

Hey violeteagle, I made a seperate set of the Angelic Hierarchy at http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum9/1275.html

The color in that order is Orange, Red, Pale Yellow, Green, Ice Blue, Royal Blue, Lavender (not violet), Silver, and Gold.

Visualize the angelic archetype in the appropriate chakra band (based on color) and try to meditate inside any dot or space in the middle of symbol.

very kewl
but what does eachcolor or angel type represent ?

Thoroughly explanations can be found on pages 35-37 of the Healer's Handbook. Background information and the angelic level's purposes are provided.

Each level explanation in the Healer's Handbook corresponds to the archetype in the order I have given on that thread (ex. "First Level Cherubim" - is the first archetype).

I can't post the explanations because of copyright issues.

can you say which one is the white 1?

There isn't a white angelic frequency.  There are 9 levels which correspond to the colours: Pale red, Pale orange, Pale yellow, Medium green, Ice blue, Royal blue, Violet, Silver, Gold.  That is the correct order of the heirarchy too.

Expansions has angelis archetype cards available, which show all the archetypes, and have the meansing on the back.

To go into detail of what each angelic level represents would be quite time-consuming, and the information is already available in other resources.

White energy is the combination of all the Angelic levels combined, to access the Christ-Mind/God-Mind energies.

thank you for the tactful repy and putting in the time

You are welcome Violeteagle!

I have only really started using angelic energies more this year, and they are really incredible.  I don't have the cards myself, but I know the archetypes and interpretations.  It's such a vast topic: you could write whole libraries on each level.

Good luck with your journies. :D

22:22

you want these uploaded again?