Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone seen Beowulf? i just saw it, full of reptilian carpet crud
ahem.... you'll have to excuse my bad grammar for what is written below are excerpts from a rant or 2 i had....... ahem..... swear words XXX'd out.

just saw it for the first time and am amazed that no one see's this carpet crud when it's right in your face.

the whole movie was just full of symbolism, jolie, a blueblood elitest, un supporter, makes movies with illuminati themes, has tattoo of all seeing eye, married to brad pitt who is related to blue blood families as well. she played a hybrid talking reptilian and both of her sons were reptlian human hybrids who kill, drink blood of men. the snake cult tied to royalty, kings, and the sex between a man and the reptilian woman to produce offspring.

just unbelievable.

did you know the bad guy lord voldemort from harry potter is a reptilian humanoid?

reptoid hybrids who drink blood, eat humans, screw men, have babies with them, angela jolie an UN NWO prostitute, all seeing eye tattoo on her arm, made movies with illuminati themes, daughter of actor jon voight who plays evil CIA characters in movies with 911 symbolism. all connected to earth society, king and queens and interbreeding with eachother, twisted, bizarre, brad pitt, jolies husband is related to blueblood royalty, he's related to obama for christ sakes this is hilarious the movie was full of reptoid symbolism and the actors, at least some of them are total illuminati owned and programmed shills