Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
billy meier and pleidians
does anyone have information about billy meier is a liar or is he the real deal about the pleiadians.

To be honest, im not sure.

Billy is the real deal

iS BILLY still alive? Has he said anything lately about all of this goings on?

Yes, he's still alive. He's 84 now. He has a group on Facebook.

(04-01-2021, 03:04 PM)Richard Wrote: Yes, he's still alive. He's 84 now. He has a group on Facebook.

hey what's the name of the facebook group. can you talk to him. 

i did my own third eye thing on the pleiadians. they seem very war like. and they have a lot of sympathy for this planet because of what they did to us in the past. 

they seem to be one of the most powerful military forces in the galaxy. almost like if you mess with them they will F*** you up. even saw how they destroy a whole planet of people if that planet so much as threatens them. they don't play around.  they rarely give mercy to alien groups that go to war with them. Planet earth is the only place that they give mercy too freely. some alien groups are jealous of us because they have to earn respect and clemency (mercy) from the pleiadians which they rarely give. 

their effeciency and effectiveness in war is an extreme number like beyond 300% effeciency and effectiveness. so much so that the reptilians have a lot of respect and admiration for the pleiadians. 

pleiadians are super intelligent AND extreme intelligence ( which is negative side of intelligence) savants and effecient killers also. 

any planets that threaten them the pleiadians will go to that world and obliterate everyone on it. because pleidians don't mess around. they will never do that to us though because again the sympathy they have for us. 

pleidians are diplomatic and warlike. they both go hand in hand after all. they have an alliance with other worlds and put us in the alliance as well without earning it. again because of the sympathy. they would never hurt us. in fact other alien races are jealous because we get mercy automatically but they have to earn it. which the pleiadians rarely give. 

pleiadians are pretty much neutral until people mess with them. most alien races in the galaxy know not to mess with pleiadians. it's game over if they do. 

by the way the reptilians seem to see the people of this planet as family because we are descendants of reptilians due to the genetics we have. 

i don't know if this is an accurate depiction of them or not. just sharing what i saw and hope is accurate. lol.

I never heard about them being warlike. I don't think Billie answers questions in the group. Here's a link to it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/204258422935907

(05-31-2021, 11:18 PM)Richard Wrote: I never heard about them being warlike. I don't think Billie answers questions in the group. Here's a link to it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/204258422935907

thanks man. much appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crisis Predictions Of Billy Meier About What’s to Come Breaking News 0 1,133 07-30-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Scientific analysis suggests Billy Meier UFO photos may be genuine Breaking News 0 1,107 11-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  UFO Billy Meier PR Flak Admits False Articles Richard 2 1,627 11-14-2008, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Richard