Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do i know too much about tptb?
i admit i do fear sometimes.

i wouldn't be on this planet if i didn't

trying to work through the fear issues.

but, since this is a private forum, maybe ill ask a personal question or 2.

do you think im being monitored or worse?

i have a 'staged alien invasion' group on facebook with near 500 members and who knows how many views.

i have  a youtube and a blog project in the works.

i have posted on many forums over the years and never hesitate to speak my mind.

i have a fair bit more knowledge then your average joe on some very sensitive topics, and have a vicious temper and never back down from a challenger. this means ive crossed paths with some questionable characters in my time, although, most of those encounters have been in the past.

im at the point where i just don't give a sh*t. i rather die spewing art from my soul, then die on my knees 10 years from now.

it's what im good at. it's what i do. some people have become tradesman in business, health care, building houses, ect.

im a tradesmen of fighting evil.

Keep up the good work! :)

You are passionate about what you do and probably embody the term "Hyperspace Warrior" as much as anyone could. But I can't help thinking that there's more to your question than you've chosen to share. You asked if you're being monitored or worse. Since it's a given that we're all being monitored, that just leaves the "or worse" to consider. You acknowledge working through fear but then say you don't give a sh*t. Are you becoming ambivalent about what you do? Are you feeling burned out? Or are you hesitant to share details about what prompted your post?

Shadowrunner,

I admire your heart but I just have to comment on that last quote; ‘tradesman of fighting evil’, you may not like my response but they actually want to be known, they want to be put out there in the public, there is no longer a hidden agenda of secrecy. They want people to fear or hate them as this produces the same energy - imbalance, and they don’t want the people in-between because those people are the ones that they fear.

There is a constant flow of technology beaming down on this earth to manipulate anger, depression and viciousness because if you are challenged and your reaction/response is anger/temper/rage you are actually allowing the growth of them within you, you are feeding the reptilian energy that is part of your human structure,

When you fight fire with fire all you get is fire!

The one thing they do not have that we do is soul essence which is connected to all things from the universe; their goal is to deplete that from every person and that each person do it voluntary.

ShadowRunner,

Yes, I think you are being monitored as we all are. 

And yes, I think worse is involved, too.  

No, I don't think you know too much about the ptb.  I think there are plenty who know more.

Yea,I think you're being monitored,and worse:P

Didn't you post a picture of your arm with those punch marks?

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Moon Child[/color]]Yea,I think you're being monitored,and worse:P

Didn't you post a picture of your arm with those punch marks?
Funny you mention that. A week or so ago,I woke up with a bruise on my right arm. Don't know how it got there. Maybe while sleeping on it, but it's on the inside of my arm. Doesn't hurt a bit though. gone now. Any ideas?