Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello.. sort of a paranormal zealot here,.. also well familiar with expansions
Here you taking about me in "Yukesam discussion" thread that I probably settled with expansions with bag o money and sh*t.

But you are not familiar with expansions ??  Why this much of passion against SJ when you have nothing to do with them? Just a few books! Why this genuine frustration you expressed here coming from? And does this outrage make any sense from a person who is not really into expansions!?

deepseafish, what is your explanation?

[user=1761]deepseafish[/user] wrote:
Quote:i'd say yukesam had a great thing going with his lineup of vids. then suddenly he deletes everything cause of xanthas. who cares about all that? like that's anything to worry over. he was about to make several vids about the fake hyperspacecafe.. then everything stopped. god it's just so upsetting to know that S&J can party over the fact that yukesam had so much evidence, and then stopped. at least he could've left the old vids up. who cares about his arguements with xanthas. god like that even matters at all - who gives a sh_t

and then.. he talks about crying over it... god who cares!!

again.. i do wonder if he settled with expansions. i'd say he did, cause he just stopped
Quote:i think he got a bag o money from expansions. he stopped for no good reason

you could feel how the fervor of his 'quest' was getting very hot.. then it disappeared along with every vid. so obviously he was crucial to s&j's downfall

ugh,.. it makes me mad

at least this site is still up -- the site they hate
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

ok your vids are interesting, because you have good information about s/j

the other comments were just something i wondered, and was of course incorrect about

sorry for the confusion

Quote:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then suddenly he deletes everything cause of xanthas. who cares about all that? like that's anything to worry over. he was about to make several vids about the fake hyperspacecafe.. then everything stopped. god it's just so upsetting to know that S&J can party over the fact that yukesam had so much evidence, and then stopped. at least he could've left the old vids up. who cares about his arguements with xanthas. god like that even matters at all - who gives a sh_t

and then.. he talks about crying over it... god who cares!!

again.. i do wonder if he settled with expansions. i'd say he did, cause he just stopped
Did you read my fu*king letters I wrote to administrator posted in "yukesam discussion" thread ? Ha? It was the administrator that I wrote that letter to not the member "X".

And who the fu*k are you to judge my feelings towards my fellow Korean lady and my personal decisions that I explained in details in my letters? I'm not a robot put here to do what i do here like I said. There is nothing for granted here or anywhere else, do you understand me? And do you know what "adoption" really is ? Any idea? And what those adoptees have to go through in their entire life?? I used to live in the States for 16 years and I have first hand witnessed it how this poor people were taking advantage of from all different directions. And Korea is a leading country in the world to put up these adoptions to the world like they are bunch of little pets. It goes much deeper that just member "X" and I asked administator repeatedly poured my guts out for it to intervene for several weeks privately so i can focus on making videos instead of dealing with this member.  Because i don't hate this person but actually feel tremendous compassion that you are not able to understand or feel.

It might be rediculous for you and other people to think that my decision to remove myself along with my videos because you and others are clueless about being truely compassion to my fellow Korean person. And it sometimes takes tough love to deal with them but it doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them and  I don't feel their pain through my heart.

I suggest if you really appreciate the effort and the information in my posts and the videos and the whole thing is not really your business as we are finding out here then you keep your stupid assumptions and the judgements to yourself but instead let the time do the talking. Don't forget the honey badger frequecies, it will come back and bite your ass HARD! And now I wish you to continue to enjoy my videos no hard feelings.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

yep, i agree

sorry :)

OK deepsea,

Cool! :D