Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
humans on earth are outlaws from aliens
do to kupiter belt aliens reasons here in the sailor system. We cant leave earth and we must do something about it. The aliens in the galaxy think we are outlaws and Reason.

1. We destory and conquer

2. We destory our planet

3. NWO or elities.

4. evil aliens here on earth

5. We are so different and we cant live in peace. Do to Racism and differences.

But there is hope. If we colonize other planets and not mate with other aliens. I want mankind make a forbidden on mating or having fall in loves with humaniods and not destory other aliens.

ok, I've just about had it with your posts. First, we're NOT outlaws. We're human beings, free to live,think,breathe,create, and procreate.
Within a proper frame work of living. some of us DO understand the "Law of Graduation." Others do not. It's not entirely their fault, they just don't know what they don't know, or haven't been told.

As a "Lyrian," (?) [as you've claimed], you should know that not only you, but Humanity, is a product of GOD's creation in some shape form or fashion. Direct or indirect. As well yourself,your kind,and all other species of sentient being.
You should also realize that this planet, in this medium of existence, is the planet of choice. This is the medium of evolution for all beings.

Your posts indicate to me, that maybe you're just NOT there yet, along with many others who've chosen ignorance as the path of living.

I hope you understand that, as I do. as well, being "Warstar" you should know that, militarily, there's nothing that could be done at this point to stop them in that manner.

What it sound like you're proposing is nothing shot of a suicide mission. Besides, all they'd have to do is just fly-by, and things would be "DONE."

They're peaceful, and it's about time for Humanity to join the family reunion. Just don't be the cousin,etc, that acts up.

That's all.

I know couple of alien outlaws... :D I mean they are serving punishment here on earth for some reason. Incarnating over and over again until they learn how to behave lol :)

Nicely said, Anu!

Quote:If we colonize other planets and not mate with other aliens. I want mankind make a forbidden on mating or having fall in loves with humaniods and not destory other aliens.

lololol

Are you related to Diji???

LOLOLOL!!!!

I think the idea of meeting a woman from the home planets sounds interesting. I hope I get to meet some of them one day:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Cabal Feeds Humans To Aliens Richard 0 460 04-28-2021, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Wilcock Knows the Secret of What Aliens Want From Earth Breaking News 0 691 08-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,289 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,000 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  15 Alien Races Abducting Humans On Earth! Breaking News 0 963 02-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Breaking News