Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyperspace sentence interpretations
What does the direction of the spiral  say to you veronica or beyondinfinity? 

i don't remember the direction of the spiral. but if i did, i would probably interpret the clockwise direction as positive and counterclockwise as negative.

veronica Wrote:i don't remember the direction of the spiral. but if i did, i would probably interpret the clockwise direction as positive and counterclockwise as negative.

I have maybe "an alternative" opinion.

Clockwise as transmutation of the astral to physical (creating/manifesting something physical)

Counterclockwise as energizing the spiritual to astral (by tapping from God-Mind)

yeah, that makes sense :)

The spiral is a "vortex" of energy. Discussing positive and negative meanging would be akin to discussing positive and negative currents of electricity. Think of currents, such of wind across the globe, some are clockwise and some are counterclockwise.

Even though you don't remember the position of the spiral exactly, without considering it, you drew it in a particular manner.

I am seeing a reverse polarity occurring in your drawing. If you are interpreting as a sentence,the energy of the "U like symbol" is drawn into the spiral and then directed upward (translation limited by 2-dimensional limitations) with the arrow like symbol.

Are you sensitive to geomagnetic frequencies?

What are geomagnetic frequencies? I am sensitive to electromagnetic energy, cant stand working on laptop for example.

Geomagnetic has to do with the earths magnetic field.  If you are sensitive to electrical fields, you most likely are sensitive to the shifts in the earths magnetic field.