Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joe rogan on alex jones today
he's a cool guy, him and ron paul on AJ today. i only heard the last 20 mins of joe on aj but i hope to listen to the full rebroadcast.  joe's awesome. 

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

rogan in studio with aj VIDEO UP!

Breaking im just watching part 2 and joe rogan believes David Ickes theories are not only plausible but very possible.

Joe Rogan Quote after Rogan instigates conversation to AJ about Icke and his lizard theories Alex a good friend of Ickes becomes uncomfortable tries to shake off the question....Rogan is baiting Alex, Rogan is actually a believer

"yes i mean really when you think about what we do have on this planet it wouldn't be that bizarre if people became lizards, you know, that's alot less crazy then black holes or tornadoes"

what does Joe Rogan know? He rubs shoulders with some of the biggest names in the entertainment biz.

so alex jones is crockpot, now hes with joe rogan? is joe just another pup. he does bring up some good questions and point but that jones fella...iunooo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is stewart advising alex jones? ShadowRunner 26 6,401 11-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Research
  stew needs to get some live streaming tv goin on like alex jones ShadowRunner 1 1,068 11-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Research