Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me rambling.
i was rambling on another forum and well people thought i was on meth. however i was not. ill post it here because while i typed it, it was everything i had in my head on the subject. it kinda blew my mind. well here goes..

the old mars, as we knew it before the space age, was a wonderful world of heroes,maidens,bizzare creatures and, most captivating of all, a dying civilization desperately attempting to prolong its existence by constructing a global network of canals to preserve dwindling water supplies...kinda sounds like us doesnt it. hold on im not done..Peering from Earth, turn-of-the-century astronomers saw those canals---or thought they did.

Today, the mystery of the famous canals is gone. they proved to be not waterways but optical illusions born in the minds of observers who unconsciously linked subtle detail near the threshold of vision into linear features,... it goes on but basically says what lots of people thought was crockpot. well that brings me to this. what if it is real? the old mars, bustin with a civilization. what if mars got their ice age and then it all froze over. what if that was when they came to earth. and slowly evolved into the soft impermeable skinned, half reptilian, half mammal,minds like computers, humans. oh yea and with hair only on our heads and in places so it looks like a face. what if the mars civilization was the Mu and they came here but the earths civilization was atlantis they end up fighting and the atlanteans win sending the Mu to retreat underground? what if the Mu are the samsqaunches walking around. they were afterall covered in hairy insulation. what if they were just made out to look like news's biggest headlines when spotted. what if they could speak? english i mean. i know they have their own language but what if they developed the ability to understand english and speak. what if it is true about the atlanteans that were half human half fish. what if they had sex with a Mu and thats why they faught. you know the ever old "your a different species therefore we cant mate," sh*t our humans have to deal with everyday. if they could. well guess what. id say i told ya so! and we would introduce them all to edibles becaus ei dont think theyd be able to handle the smoke as weve been acustomed to the polluted air.

thoughts?

It's a nice dream. I like to think that way too, maybe not quite exactly, but similar. But then again, I like to read and write fantasy/science fiction, so my mind is always working like this.

id like to read some of it! i never knew that! i love to read sci-fi the most. my mind is always like this. but i wasnt necessarily dreaming as i still believe this is true. although it could just be a sham formed in my head from those shamable parts. nope i was dead serious and still am about it.

[user=1343]Tyson[/user] wrote:
Quote:Today, the mystery of the famous canals is gone. they proved to be not waterways but optical illusions born in the minds of observers who unconsciously linked subtle detail near the threshold of vision into linear features,...

Those canals are real. They have not been disproved.
At least i thought they have not been disproved.? There are some very clear photos of them....

exactly. thats what got me started, i have seen the pictures also. that was from a astronomy book i picked up in my house.