Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paintings and drawings
 I remember drawing stars, cubes and swastikas (that I'd disguise as rainbows by connecting the ends) in the 6th grade in Brazil. I started drawing with crayons in 1998. Painting with acrylics in 2000. I had done a few cartoons before (lost) and a "self-portrait" as seen here.  This was the 1st painting I'd done. Its a watercolor from August,1985. That summer I was working at Scholastics Publishing.  I was staying at the editor's apartment in Tarrytown. It was there that I saw an "electrical" astral entity. I was alone for a weekend.

[Image: rsz_nails.jpg]

A few days after I painted this I took a bottle of dalmane with wine. No one would find me I thought. I was wrong. I was taken to Phelps Memorial Hospital where I awoke and pulled the I.V. from the back of my left hand.  I couldn't see without my glasses. I remember the doctor's suit, tie, glasses with a clipboard trying to convince me to sign myself in. I wouldn't. I remember being in the car with the person who called the ambulance. Then I have missing time. About a week. The next thing I remember it was the first week of classes. I couldn't stay awake in class. Couldn't write papers. I failed or didn't pass many classes except film and writing. I was in my third year of film school.

Karen, the picture didn't show up. Could you post it again?

[size="1"]I think those kind of things are connected to 100th monkey effect.[/size] That means that we are all telepathically sharing  all ideas, thoughts and everything that exists. It is a scientific fact.

[size="1"]Does anybody remember this?[/size]

http://www.journal-for-young-scientists....iew/23/44/

[size="3"]The Hundredth Monkey Effect[/size]
Quote:A colony of monkeys lives on a tropical island. They aren’t really hungry, but the most delicious fruits fall from the trees on the beach and are covered in sand. The monkeys hate sand between their teeth, so they can’t eat this delicacy. Then one of them makes a great discovery: it rinses the fruit with water. Other monkeys do the same and: yummy! Over some six years, more monkeys learn this trick and then it suddenly happens. As soon as a hundred monkeys have learned to clean their fruit with water, all at once the whole group knows! Not only that: on the neighbouring unreachable islands, all monkeys are now washing their fruit.

That is a very interesting drawing.