Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
profile hackers
    recently, several contacts have been gazumped in the process of attempting to make online contact

the main culprits seem to have been “i will” & “something”

here’s an example:

a video call was hijacked by an eminem lookalike who said it was a “just” intervention, I don’t think so because I would have rather talked to my friend, the authentic online contact who actually generated the profile in the first place, not the fraudulent interloper who seems to have developed superpowers, a.k.a. magmeto

second example:

remembered the name of a member of the new earth knowledge forum that moonchild started some years ago, looked her up on messenger. the image was clearly not her, she has already been gazumped. there is a clear difference between modern profile images and older ones. now, the interesting thing, is that the interloper who has taken my contacts profile over, seemingly, for maybe they merely are showing a phenomenon, and working it all together, waiting for a reporter to come along and........ tell the world that prostitutes are bodysnatchers, for the girl who has assumed ownership of the online profile also poses as a prostitute in local advertisements, she was described as a SPECIAL OFFER.... she appears in the duran duran video for rio also, wearing a purple dress ? 

she may have had something to do with my reincarnation of 1983.... 

ask motörhead ?‍☠️ 

hey, you guys aren’t involved in this sort of thing are you?

Well, I,d upload the evidence but the forum seems to be in collusion with the interlopers and is clearly putting a f8ck on the upload, waiting... here: https://www.vivastreet.co.uk/massage/hem.../212488013 okay, congratulations are in order to the forum for necessitating the provision of a link

by doing this I help her out into the daylight - she approves, my, my, my...