Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arch of Gabriel discovered, And what they don't want you to know
Video 

Gabriel has a physical incarnation in this lifetime.This lifetime is very important and that is why.There are other's that have decided to "come down" in this time line.And the physical person knows who they are.

Interesting

I just want to point out that this does not mean that it is a perfect incarnation in all ways.No one is Godly nor perfect when they come down to this pit.It's better to be in some hellhole then here.However,all that have incarnated have special abilities in human form.

Who is all? Do you mean people who are presently living or everyone whoever lived here?

All that have incarnated in this present time.

OK

I know who they are.Maybe not all,but a lot of them.And I have met them in person.They are in various parts of the world.Very unique,if all got together,the end of the Illuminati would be imminent.

Wow, that sounds good. Why don't they do it?

Because Richard,when any being comes down here to incarnate they forget who they are and why they came down here.They become so ensnared in the system that is on Earth,I mean,the entire Illuminati system and way of life.All are monitored by various alien groups but they must overcome all of their human vices.There was 1 occasion where
10 gathered.They were supposed to work on a team project and it didn't work out because they were sabotaged by the Illuminati who used their weaknesses to distabalize the gathereing.