Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been thinking!
Back in the day there was rarely any mass shootings. After 9/11 these shootings has amped up like no other. What i've been thinking about are a few things. 1.) Has technology amped up mental illness? 2.) What's causing these mass shootings to happen. And the big one! 3.) Is the CIA/government paying these shooters families for a family member to do these shootings? The reason I bring these questions up is because the shooters always have Photoshop looking photos. It's also fishy they get so many kills without any type of gun training. I don't believe these shootings that happen are fake.

The reason I don't believe they're fake is because it's very hard to keep people from spilling the beans. Most of these shootings happen in the open in public spaces. Somebody would see and tell. These are the things that stay on my mind.

I'm newly awoken to the truther community. I'd like to start doing my own research on these things but have no clue where to start. Please guide me if you're willing. God bless you all

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

All these mass shootings are false flags designed to enact more gun laws.

9/11 appears to have been allowed to happen, rather than being fully orchestrated by [no names]. 

There is no doubt that public opinion is manipulated on a large scale by propaganda and false flag events, however, I think there is a very real problem with mass shootings and not all can be said to be false flag incidents. 

The only sensible solution is to stop manufacturing guns/ammo and destroy all existing firearms and ammunition - on a global scale, of course - along with any and all  other weapons of mass destruction. 

Isn’t it time that humans powered down on a material level and powered up on a socio-spiritual level instead?

Yes, I am fully aware of the range of differences in opinion regarding cultural and religious norms and values but there comes a time…

Until then :  11 Signs of a False Flag

Fathwell - A sincerely truth-seeking and unbiased mind will be your best guide...

9/11 wasn't a mass shooting. That was a different type false flag. It was created to give the US a excuse to attack Afghanistan and Iraq.

Stopping the manufacturing of guns will never happen, so the best solution is to have all licensed owners of guns carry them everywhere. That would pretty much end mass shootings. If everyone is armed, people aren't going to take the chance of getting shot to commit a crime.

I (too) have been thinking a little more about these things...

It goes without saying that most of the above falls under the general tactics utilised by the 'elite' in order to sustain their own reality...Those tactics being; instigating fear, stirring a sense of intimidation, creating distractions and causing divisions. However, if the objects of contention are removed entirely, these tactics will fail to function. Ergo, it is in the interests of the 'elite' to keep manufacturing weapons, creating the divisions and thereby maintaining the status quo. By arming everyone (and I think that has its own set of issues - especially regarding those who will totally reject such an ideology) one is simply buying into and helping to maintain the control reality of the elite...

The Illuminati wants gun control so it will be easier to control people. The was one of the first things Hitler did when he took power. That's why liberals push for gun control every chance they can get.

(12-04-2017, 09:15 AM)Richard Wrote: The Illuminati wants gun control so it will be easier to control people. The was one of the first things Hitler did when he took power. That's why liberals push for gun control every chance they can get.

In my mind, the term ‘Illuminati’ might mean a number of things, so a definition would be of use here please, Richard. (I am also a little lost regarding your use of the word ‘liberal’)

I can very much appreciate your example of Naziism as pause for thought where this issue is concerned. However, if individuals and groups continue to allow such things and not petition against and work towards changing the ideologies that perpetuate such cycles, then these petty pro and anti considerations will continue on unabated, and in doing so, simply work to maintain the insane systems that are creating so much harm and destruction to this planet and its inhabitants.

(12-05-2017, 02:51 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 09:15 AM)Richard Wrote: The Illuminati wants gun control so it will be easier to control people. The was one of the first things Hitler did when he took power. That's why liberals push for gun control every chance they can get.

In my mind, the term ‘Illuminati’ might mean a number of things, so a definition would be of use here please, Richard. (I am also a little lost regarding your use of the word ‘liberal’)

I can very much appreciate your example of Naziism as pause for thought where this issue is concerned. However, if individuals and groups continue to allow such things and not petition against and work towards changing the ideologies that perpetuate such cycles, then these petty pro and anti considerations will continue on unabated, and in doing so, simply work to maintain the insane systems that are creating so much harm and destruction to this planet and its inhabitants.

When I say Illuminati I talking about the Rothschild faction that is in control of almost everything. In the US and Europe the Rothschild's control the liberal party. Have you ever heard the saying the squeaky wheel gets oiled first? Well liberals are the squeaky wheel. The whine about things until changes are made for them. You could call them the crybaby party. That is their playbook for getting what they want. Unfortunately the things that they want aren't for the good of the people and only benefit the Illuminati. The sad thing is most liberals are so hopelessly brainwashed that they don't realize what they end up doing is making things worse for everyone.

The wealth of the Rothchilds was birthed out of the seeds of division and discrimination. Then, during the Peninsular War (acting as proxy for a client) they loaned to the British Crown - the rest is history, as they say...However, therein might be identified some key factors that many of the financial elite continue to use in order to maintain control and to protect their own interests at the expense of others. Division, discrimination and the perpetuation of warfare are all elements that are utilised in this manner in order to enslave, control and continue to place obstacles in the way of human (esp. spiritual) advancement. It also affects all areas of health and welfare for almost all peoples upon the planet. 

I know and am able to appreciate (most of) the arguments regarding gun control, but still see no sensible, sane reason for continuing to manufacture and wield them. There are none. Everything that needs to be resolved can be resolved by other means. They and the reasoning that insists that they continue to exist and destroy are (in my mind) archaic and unnecessary. 

I’m not sure that gun control is in their best interests, as once it is put in place, so many more people will begin to question the validity of the ownership and use of such weapons by law enforcement and military. In reality, it may well be that there is so much profit to be made in trading weaponry that it is in their best interests to allow some citizens the use of them! There is weaponry so advanced and capable of mass destruction that the few citizens who own the feeble (in comparison) weapons that they are permitted to would be as nothing when up against a fully-fledged military regime!  

Anyway…thank you for elaborating upon the terms you used. No, I’ve never heard the ‘squeaky wheel’ saying.  I was (am!) still somewhat confounded by the term ‘liberal’ so I looked into it in the hope that I might gain more insight into the way the word is used in the way you appeared to mean. I came upon the following page - very interesting!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...fid=263836

There is a difference in perception and meaning regarding politics, I think - as in the US & UK for instance. I cannot say as I recognise any one party as being full of 'cry-babies'. I am still lost as regards a ‘liberal party’ in the US. Are these liberals mostly Republicans or Democrats? Either way, there is ample evidence within the urban dictionary thread to see that the term has been utilised in order to cause division and discontent between groups…

(Aside; the Rothchilds support the Conservatives in the UK, as would be in their best interests, of course! Although I have absolutely no doubt that they fund a whole host of other institutions that would also be in their best interests...Perhaps another thing to consider is the possibility that the Rothchilds 'conspiracy' is somewhat of a red herring, bearing in mind the wealth and considerable power of a number of other individuals, groups and corporations in this day and age. That is not to say that they are not, in some way or another, behind some of those other ventures...)

There are liberals and conservatives. Liberals are the democrats and conservatives are the republicans. Liberals are also known as the left and republicans as the right. There are other parties too but they are smaller than the the other 2.

Gun control wouldn't solve anything because people would just use other weapons to kill people like knives, bombs, and vehicles. Just looks at history before the gun. There was plenty of killing going on.